News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Bathurst 6 hour 2022 (inc spoliers?)

Started by Sonic, April 13, 2022, 06:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic

Who's heading up this weekend?

I'll be there working my butt off. Official photographer for the 3 car Suzuki team which will be a blast!

Also will be shooting for the odd competitor here and there as well as looking after my HQ/Group N Vic guys.

If you see the dreads through the day yell out :)
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Kytabu

Was meant to be up there Sunday but looks like Covid will put a stop to that :(. First time I will miss the 6 Hour since it started. I guess it will be a Stan Sport trial for me.

Have a great weekend, hopefully the Suzukis have a good race!
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

Sonic

Quote from: Kytabu on April 14, 2022, 10:44:21 AM
Was meant to be up there Sunday but looks like Covid will put a stop to that :(. First time I will miss the 6 Hour since it started. I guess it will be a Stan Sport trial for me.

Have a great weekend, hopefully the Suzukis have a good race!

bugger! :(

hope it doesn't hit you too hard. saw the new 'paint' in the flesh today and they really stand out.

wait til you see them on race day with the new wheels, even better!

Kytabu

It was on for an all-BMW top ten before the Sherrins had their crash. That M2 is seriously quick, great lap by Sargent. It will be interesting to see how it goes in race trim.

Only 63 cars went out and qualifying and two of those didn't set a lap - we won't be getting the record grid then?
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

Sonic

just home now from the hill.

well that was some race. very little 'action' which was good to see as it did have a feeling that there may have been more incidents than ended up occurring.

M2!! what can you say? pole position, relegated to last, and belts them for the win. heard it was a great pass at Skyline to get the lead in the last half hour (I was at the Chase watching them catch Slade and he did well to hold them off as long as he did)

got a tonne of photos as usual and they'll come up slowly to my fb photo page as I get through them.

and the mighty Zuks... there was one indiscretion but we still got 2/3/4 in class so we had a very happy team with 2 on the podium.