News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Livery Concepts

Started by skaifeman, May 10, 2022, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy01505

Quote from: TheArrow on May 10, 2022, 10:47:18 PM
Quote from: skaifeman on May 10, 2022, 10:13:50 PM
The hemet on the side of the Mustang is something that just doesn't sit right.
I guess seeing it on the side of the HRT cars for so many years would make the appearance on a Ford product difficult.

It's part of the WAU logo (as are the stars) so thought it would be a nice inclusion.

I'd love to see the helmet and stars kick off with the new era and it to stick around for years to come. The helmet and lion they had for so long and was missed by many when it disappeared.

I'd be interested in seeing if moving the helmet to behind the front wheel arch and Optus dropping back slightly

TheArrow

Quote from: Troy01505 on January 01, 2023, 10:07:55 PM
Quote from: TheArrow on May 10, 2022, 10:47:18 PM
Quote from: skaifeman on May 10, 2022, 10:13:50 PM
The hemet on the side of the Mustang is something that just doesn't sit right.
I guess seeing it on the side of the HRT cars for so many years would make the appearance on a Ford product difficult.

It's part of the WAU logo (as are the stars) so thought it would be a nice inclusion.

I'd love to see the helmet and stars kick off with the new era and it to stick around for years to come. The helmet and lion they had for so long and was missed by many when it disappeared.

I'd be interested in seeing if moving the helmet to behind the front wheel arch and Optus dropping back slightly
Got some time off so I might be able to give this a crack. It'll be on the original S550 Gen3 car, not the current one because I've not had time to make that template yet.

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Marvin on January 01, 2023, 04:43:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

Longtime lurker, first time poster.
I would like to introduce you all to who I consider a good mate - Marvin.  We met back in 2007 on a now defunct Supercars forum and have bantered back and forth since.  Much like kennymiesta and myself.  Even though we have never met, and I know of his family and he knows of mine, I feel like we are neighbours, despite me living over here and he and his living in SA on the outskirts of Adelaide.

When I first joined said forum, he welcomed me there.  Much like when I joined here back in early 2008, The Arrow welcomed me.

Welcome, Marvin.  Only a good mate would send pictures like this to a guy half way around the world, to make him feel like he is at the track.

What a friend!

Adelaide's finest will keep me in line should I ever get there!

A nice way to kick off the New Year! ;D

The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Marvin

Quote from: Sonic on January 01, 2023, 08:10:13 PM
love the Optus driving lights but not the Shell... the Optus bonnet also gives it more of a GT feel over the DJR which I still like

Thanks, the cars are from Gran Turismo 7 on the PS5, one is a GT3 (DJR) and the other is a GT4 (WAU)

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on January 02, 2023, 04:46:47 PM
Quote from: Marvin on January 01, 2023, 04:43:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

Longtime lurker, first time poster.
I would like to introduce you all to who I consider a good mate - Marvin. 

Sorry, who are you again? 8)

With Erebus going to Coca-Cola Racing....

Again, its not the right Camaro.

TheArrow

Quote from: Troy01505 on January 01, 2023, 10:07:55 PM

Not certain I'm sold on this, but as per your request;

nickmossdesign

Ken Block / Monster Energy / Tickford Racing FG Falcon / Supercars / livery design tribute (2011 Spec, Ken actually drive my first ever FPR livery design for a promo shoot, proud moment)... R.I.P. #kb43ver 1967-2023

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign

R.I.P. "Uncle Doug" Doug Mulray...thank you for bringing so much joy to so many. I have so many great memories of waking up to you on Triple M Sydney 104.9 and loved everything you brought to Channel 7 Motorsport broadcast over the years.

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

stevo qld

Never mind April 1, peter Hughes has produced a DJR livery that, IMHO, is significantly superior to what DJR are currently running.

https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/the-best-of-australian-motorsports-2023-april-fools-day/
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Joe5619

I love the shell one.. Wish the April fools one was the real one :) :)

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2023 Tickford Racing / Castrol / Thomas Randle / GEN3 Supercars / mustang / livery design concept:

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Shell V-Power Racing Team / Supercars / Mustang / livery design concept:

Mechz

Great concept Nick. That would have looked hot on track.