News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2022 Darwin Results - Now Posted

Started by mikeamerica84, June 21, 2022, 09:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

Gents,

Things have cropped up here at V8 Central Fantasy League headquarters, located at 4190 S. Cleveland Avenue, Stevensville, MI USA (Yes, you can google it :) ).  Do not worry.  Despite this being in the States, no one was shot with a rifle or handgun.  Just a little physical house issue that requires a pipe wrench, plumbing tape, and a HUGE bucket.

The Darwin Results will be delayed by about 24 hours.

I thank you for your patience.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

djr18fan

Sounds a bit like Watergate

mikeamerica84

Quote from: djr18fan on June 21, 2022, 10:37:26 AM
You know, it is the anniversary of said issue.  I saw that in the news.  I was a young man of 14 taking all of that in and President Richard M. Nixon subsequently resigning.  That led to a liberal vote in 1976 and Jimmy Carter was elected.  Then thanks to OPEC and the overthrow of Iran and the expulsion of the Shah, the Democrats (liberals) were thrown over the top rope into the stands in 1980.

No..... this was "Water Break", mate.   ;D

All is well, and we are drinking Coors Light beer right now.  Our feet are wet and our fingers smell like pipe dope. 

Tomorrow - Control-Alt-Delete and the results will be out.  You do not want me calculating any results in my current state. 

Once again, thanks for your support and patience.  Make sure to join the V8CFL in 2023.

skaifeman

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on June 21, 2022, 11:03:18 AM
Quote from: djr18fan on June 21, 2022, 10:37:26 AM
Tomorrow - Control-Alt-Delete and the results will be out.  You do not want me calculating any results in my current state. 

I'm currently at the bottom of the league, so maybe I do! :D :D

Don't worry about us fantasy goers Mike, get your bricks and mortar sorted.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

Results are posted.

Race 1 Podium:
1  A1 SimSports / V8SuperRiley / Ford Mustang
2  TAA Performance / Jetpac-013 / Ford Mustang V6TT
3  Shogun Autosport / Helix / Ford Mustang Gen 3

Race 2 Podium:
1  Bump and Run Racing / Troy01505 / Chevrolet Camaro HSV ZL1
2  A1 SimSports / V8SuperRiley / Ford Mustang
3  The Arrow Mazda Motorsport / TheArrow / Mazda6 GL

Race 3 Podium:
1  Bump and Run Racing / Troy01505 / Chevrolet Camaro HSV ZL1
2  K-Miesta Motorsport / kennymiesta / Holden Commodore VF
3  The Arrow Mazda Motorsport / TheArrow / Mazda6 GL

A nice two race win weekend for Bump and Run Racing.  The Arrow Mazda Motorsport has taken the lead in the points by a mere THREE markers!

As for the Stewards Summary, there were no post race penalties.  As for the fastest lap awards, it was Car 97, Car 26, and Car 17 in Races 1, 2, and 3 respectively.  Hence only the Race 3 results were changed for the Car 97 is the tip and Car 26 is in the tiebreakers group.  +5 points to Car 17 in Race 3.

See you all at Townsville!

mikeamerica84

A clarification to the previous post with respect to post-race penalties:  The Car 25 DQ in Race 1 was noted in the V8CFL points tally.