News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Hidden Valley **Spoliers**

Started by skaifeman, June 17, 2022, 02:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

Quote from: skaifeman on June 22, 2022, 08:36:08 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 21, 2022, 07:55:16 PM
Quote from: skaifeman on June 21, 2022, 02:10:15 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 21, 2022, 12:39:18 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on June 20, 2022, 04:57:40 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 20, 2022, 10:25:07 AM
Quote from: Joe5619 on June 20, 2022, 08:44:06 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 19, 2022, 04:54:58 PM
And people wonder why they give SVG a pass. If you don't, he will wreck you.
And if they did, Giz might actually stuff himself up more & than he might just stop doing it so aggressively..

That is some dumb logic. It stuffed Will's race as well.
What's the alternative? Allow him to just past by every time & we end up with the current situation where his untouchable!!

And not because his in the better shaped car or the better team but because everyone lets him by... His the only person on the grid that passes cars on track all the time. Everyone else pits or sits there, he passes people all the time. His got everyone mind ****ed!

Just goes to show what a dick of a driver SVG is. That he is the only driver to risk someone else to get ahead. The other drivers aren't mindf***ed. It's self preservation.

How was it that SMac managed to beat him?

Can't talk about the past it upsets Zac.  SMac simply out drove all others. He qualified up front and stayed there. SVG will barge his way through and if any driver resists, he will run them off and ruin their race.

Then why don't others do this?
The others are not SMac.
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Quote from: Joe5619 on June 22, 2022, 08:56:10 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 21, 2022, 07:59:50 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on June 21, 2022, 03:48:10 PM
And if they did, Giz might actually stuff himself up more & than he might just stop doing it so aggressively..

What's the alternative? Allow him to just past by every time & we end up with the current situation where his untouchable!!

And not because his in the better shaped car or the better team but because everyone lets him by... His the only person on the grid that passes cars on track all the time. Everyone else pits or sits there, he passes people all the time. His got everyone mind ****ed!

Just goes to show what a dick of a driver SVG is. That he is the only driver to risk someone else to get ahead. The other drivers aren't mindf***ed. It's self preservation.
He seems to get past cleanly 90% of the time, so not sure what the problem is or why his a dick of a driver?

You said it yourself, the other driver need to wreck SVG to teach him a lesson. That would be a dick move.
I never once said for anyone to wreck anyones race... I said they need to start standing up for their position & not to simply move aside. This is not wrecking a persons race, it's called racing & sometimes in racing, accidents happen. This is no excuse to stop racing.
Yes you did. Standing up to SVG has resulted in ruined races and car damage.  You suggested the other races do that to discourage SVG from doing it. It's in your first reply.
Ford Faithful

Joe5619

Quote from: AlbertM on June 22, 2022, 09:53:04 PM

He seems to get past cleanly 90% of the time, so not sure what the problem is or why his a dick of a driver?

You said it yourself, the other driver need to wreck SVG to teach him a lesson. That would be a dick move.
I never once said for anyone to wreck anyones race... I said they need to start standing up for their position & not to simply move aside. This is not wrecking a persons race, it's called racing & sometimes in racing, accidents happen. This is no excuse to stop racing.
Yes you did. Standing up to SVG has resulted in ruined races and car damage.  You suggested the other races do that to discourage SVG from doing it. It's in your first reply.
You are taking about 1 incident, did it result in trouble for Cam at Winton? My only point is we can't have drivers just moving over because they are sacred Giz will crash into them. They might has well stop racing now, because they will never win anything & Giz will win everything..

AlbertM

Quote from: Joe5619 on June 23, 2022, 08:09:32 AM

You are taking about 1 incident, did it result in trouble for Cam at Winton? My only point is we can't have drivers just moving over because they are sacred Giz will crash into them. They might has well stop racing now, because they will never win anything & Giz will win everything..
It happened in Tassie too. Drivers have to weight up getting punted by SVG that could end their race or settle for a result.
Ford Faithful

Troy01505

Quote from: AlbertM on June 28, 2022, 01:34:33 AM

It happened in Tassie too. Drivers have to weight up getting punted by SVG that could end their race or settle for a result.

I can't believe you Fordies are still dirty on the bloke for jumping from a sinking ship.

He races hard and fair, occasionally he over cooks it like Darwin but most times he is pretty fair. Most drivers love racing him or him racing them.

AlbertM

Didn't he lie?

Nothing to with him jumping ship. It as simple as he's not driving for Blue, I'm not going to support him. Had to put up with you reds whining about Scotty for years.
Ford Faithful

Joe5619

Quote from: AlbertM on June 28, 2022, 01:34:33 AM

No one got punted in Tassie by Giz (unless I've forgotten something), they got overtaken & continued to race in the position right behind Giz!

Frankly we need more drivers like Giz & if this happened the racing would be 100% times better.

AlbertM

You've forgotten something. SVG pushed ADP wide exiting the hairpin and damaged both cars.
Ford Faithful

Joe5619

Quote from: AlbertM on June 30, 2022, 09:35:17 PM
You've forgotten something. SVG pushed ADP wide exiting the hairpin and damaged both cars.
I'll have to revisit that as I can't remember it. What race was it in?