News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Applauds & Smites

Started by mikeamerica84, May 09, 2022, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

Quote from: LG on October 12, 2022, 08:32:55 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on October 11, 2022, 11:27:23 PM
Quote from: Sonic on October 11, 2022, 09:07:36 PM
gotta say it does amuse me somewhat... especially not having a clue who is doing the app/smi...

and it also amuses me the frothing at the mouth that it goes on...

Moderator Mirth! Long may it continue!

Not the sharpest tool are you Sonic. I've been smote so often, I see the number go up and only have to check who's online. I guess some aren't smart enough to work that clue out. :D

And when the numbers change when you're not online... Talking about smart tools  ;)

When I am online and the numbers go up the same people are online.
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Quote from: Sonic on October 12, 2022, 08:36:17 AM
gotta say it does amuse me somewhat... especially not having a clue who is doing the app/smi...

Not the sharpest tool are you Sonic. I've been smote so often, I see the number go up and only have to check who's online. I guess some aren't smart enough to work that clue out. :D

thank you so much for your compliment Albert. puts you in high standing for sure.

I have a bit over half of your combined stats... I have no idea who or why and don't give a damn.
Your welcome. I try to give as good as I get.  However I'm yet to master the art of gaslighting.
Ford Faithful

Sonic

Quote from: AlbertM on October 12, 2022, 09:10:02 AM
Quote from: LG on October 12, 2022, 08:32:55 AM

And when the numbers change when you're not online... Talking about smart tools  ;)

When I am online and the numbers go up the same people are online.

Genuine question... can anyone hit app/smi or do you have to be a logged in member of the page?
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Bloopy

The links are only visible to logged in members. Otherwise automated bots crawling the web would be hammering them too. ;D

djr18fan

Hmm. I never log out. I just close the browser tab, or window, or go to another site. When I come back to v8central, I never have to log in. Does this mean I am always logged in? Do I appear to be online when I'm not?

LG

Quote from: djr18fan on October 12, 2022, 01:16:22 PM
Hmm. I never log out. I just close the browser tab, or window, or go to another site. When I come back to v8central, I never have to log in. Does this mean I am always logged in? Do I appear to be online when I'm not?

You're offline now.   :)

TheArrow

Quote from: LG on October 12, 2022, 01:46:36 PM

But then when he reads that he'll be online! :O

LG

Quote from: TheArrow on October 12, 2022, 04:57:24 PM
Quote from: LG on October 12, 2022, 01:46:36 PM

But then when he reads that he'll be online! :O

He'll be able to check the time when I replied to work it out...

Ospif1

you think it's something to do with being a vocal Ford supporter but posts like these are the real reason. You're just not a good person.

AlbertM

Quote from: Ospif1 on October 15, 2022, 07:52:50 PM

you think it's something to do with being a vocal Ford supporter but posts like these are the real reason. You're just not a good person.
Says the person who gets all upset and abusive because I talked about the technical aspect of racing cars. You can't handle criticism of your precious badge.

Why should I be nice to petty people? Jog on!  8)

Ford Faithful

Trevor

I think it is time to put this petty sh!t to bed - can this thread be closed
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

Sonic

philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!