News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Winners from the Gala awards

Started by murph_fan51, December 07, 2022, 03:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murph_fan51

debris debris debris

Iggle Piggle

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on December 24, 2022, 04:12:43 AM
Quote from: Wrighty05 on December 23, 2022, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: Iggle Piggle on December 22, 2022, 09:03:45 AM
Quote from: Wrighty05 on December 21, 2022, 03:22:27 PM
Fair to say Jake Kostecki isn't a winner from the gala

So rumours of altercation with Pye are more than rumour?  And he has been shown the door by Tickford?

Apparently

To both
Pye, too?   :o   Wow!

He meant the bit about altercation with Pye apparently true, and the bit about Jake being shown the door at Tickford also apparently true...was not suggesting that Pye has also been shown the door.

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Iggle Piggle on December 24, 2022, 01:11:49 PM
He meant the bit about altercation with Pye apparently true, and the bit about Jake being shown the door at Tickford also apparently true...was not suggesting that Pye has also been shown the door.
Right-O, IP.  Thanks for putting me back on the track.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Westfield

There was a time when this sort of thing was important.It has been sanitised to the point where driver interaction is no longer important in the way Supercars is marketed. As someone who has followed the sport for 50 years, has paid from the start to go behind the pay wall, and am not convinced that Gen 3 is a panacea, I wonder whether I need this type of series in my life. It's a lot different to when a couple of Public Servants with a Cooper S could dream.....