News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 Liveries

Started by Brazen, January 02, 2023, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Since it's now 2023 let's start the thread for official liveries.

Blanchard team has given us a sneak peek:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/01/05/blanchard-reveals-near-complete-gen3-mustang/

murph_fan51

Certainly is a sneak peak, it's just a BRT logo and a Cooldrive logo  ;D
debris debris debris

Kytabu

Cars look good in proper race livery!

"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

Jetpac013

Quote from: Kytabu on February 01, 2023, 03:45:01 PM
Cars look good in proper race livery!

As awesome as the mustang looks, it looks very wide in this shot...

murph_fan51

Damn, how good does the Mustang look! I can't believe we had to view "the Homer" funny-looking Mustang for so many years, will go down in history as an ugly race car like the AU Falcon.

The Cool Drive livery is good like most years, a solid clean and effective livery.
debris debris debris

Brazen

VERY impressed by the Cooldrive car... looks mean but also classy with that blue

So happy to finally see an actual livery... more coming next week I imagine :)

skaifeman

The profile of the car is miles better - what the Stang should've been to begin.
I'm not sold on the front end, however it may just be the livery as the Gen3 test car looked fine using only white and blue edging.

Hard to go wrong with that deep blue. Has always looked good on any shape.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

Cooldrive have had the best livery in my opinion for the past few years.

Nice thread to start, Brazen.

Don't forget to sign up for the 2023 V8 Central Fantasy League.  Coming soon to a web site near YOU!
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Brazen

The front does look a bit busy I agree but I'll happily take it over the melted Gen2 stangs.

DJR are revealing on Monday by the looks of it... and grove have a sneak peak on Instagram so they're probably close too

Jetpac013

Grove Racing Mustangs are looking fantastic.

As good as the mustangs look, keen to start seeing some Camaros.

Brazen

Good lord they look amazing!

Erebus releasing Wed 8th

Jetpac013

Other than a few small changes, DJR Mustangs are largely the same.

Helix

look its the same ol same ol, but gee it does look good on the new mustang body

Brazen

As much as I wish they'd do something different, it's actually cool to have the same livery to make direct comparison to the previous gen stang.

Shows off the new shape really well and they have tweaked it to follow the lines of the car

skaifeman

Quote from: Brazen on February 06, 2023, 11:23:29 AM
As much as I wish they'd do something different, it's actually cool to have the same livery to make direct comparison to the previous gen stang.

Shows off the new shape really well and they have tweaked it to follow the lines of the car

I agree, it's a great comparison.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977