News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 Liveries

Started by Brazen, January 02, 2023, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skaifeman

"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

Quote from: skaifeman on February 09, 2023, 09:14:46 AM
Red Bull test livery: Awesome!
I like this one, too!  It doesn't look messy.  Nice color combo.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

skaifeman

"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Brazen

Best one yet! Well done, Nick!

nickmossdesign

Quote from: skaifeman on February 10, 2023, 09:38:35 AM
Your life like renders are fantastic, Nick!

Thanks for the feedback Skaifeman & Brazen...glad you like them.

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

SetonFan

Quote from: nickmossdesign on February 10, 2023, 07:32:02 PM
Quote from: skaifeman on February 10, 2023, 09:38:35 AM
Your life like renders are fantastic, Nick!

Thanks for the feedback Skaifeman & Brazen...glad you like them.

I agree - very good design. I had someone think that the similar 12 hour Triple Eight renders were 'real' rather than digital.

One thing I'm curious about - do you have to get the backgrounds approved by the team? For example I would think Coates Hire may be competitors with Schwerkolt's company for forklift hire.

Brazen

Macauley's Pizza Hut livery:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/02/11/photos-bjr-reveals-first-gen3-camaro-livery/?image=11

Semi-decent, very clean, bit plain though

Frosty's De Walt:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/02/11/photos-mark-winterbottom-camaro-supercar-livery/?image=9

Looks tough, feel like the front needs more work seems a bit empty

AlbertM

Pizza Hut is my favorite Camaro livery so far. The dark liveries hide the angry, aggressive look of the Camaro. The small grille and headlights are lost.
Ford Faithful

mikeamerica84

Quote from: AlbertM on February 11, 2023, 11:21:45 PM
Pizza Hut is my favorite Camaro livery so far. The dark liveries hide the angry, aggressive look of the Camaro. The small grille and headlights are lost.
I agree, Albert.  I can practically smell the pepperoni from here.  The livery is simple, straight to the point, and gets the sponsor across while still looking like a race car.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Joe5619

How good do all the Mustangs look!!! Can't believe we had to live with that other thing for so long.

murph_fan51

Quote from: Joe5619 on February 12, 2023, 08:40:27 AM
How good do all the Mustangs look!!! Can't believe we had to live with that other thing for so long.
I reckon!!!

Yep the Pizza Hut Camaro looks great.
debris debris debris

Jetpac013

Castrol Tickford Racing Mustang.

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2023 Team 18 / DEWALT / Gen3 / camaro / Supercars / livery design for Mark Winterbottom:

NMD nickmossdesign - 2023 Team 18 / HINO / TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING / Gen3 / camaro / Supercars / livery design for Scott Pye:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

TheArrow

Is that a metallic kind of green or is it just the lighting for the shoot? Either way it looks a lot cleaner than last year.

murph_fan51

Quote from: TheArrow on February 13, 2023, 10:59:24 AM
Is that a metallic kind of green or is it just the lighting for the shoot? Either way it looks a lot cleaner than last year.
Is a bit hard to tell. Looking forward to seeing it on the track/TV.

Will take a bit getting used to seeing Frosty in yellow too.
debris debris debris