News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 Liveries

Started by Brazen, January 02, 2023, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V8SuperRiley

I'm loving the orange!!

Is this another one of yours Nick?

hsv8fan

Quote from: V8SuperRiley on February 13, 2023, 05:28:20 PM

I'm loving the orange!!

It is in the story. https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/msr-unveils-truck-assist-gen3-camaros/
The livery has been brought to life by SS Signs and PPG.

nickmossdesign

Quote from: V8SuperRiley on February 13, 2023, 05:28:20 PM

I'm loving the orange!!

Sure is one of my designs (name is on the side ;)) SS Signs are responsible for the signage production and application.

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

TheArrow

Surprised they're not posted here but the WAU Ford's are looking good. They look really, for want of a better word, retro.

Brazen

Percat:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/02/13/wau-reveals-shakedown-date-first-mustang/

Mostert:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/02/13/wau-unveils-mostert-gen3-mustang-supercar/

You're right Arrow, very retro.

I think they'll look a lot better in natural light rather than renders, hope Mostert's has cyan headlights

mikeamerica84

Quote from: TheArrow on February 13, 2023, 10:59:24 AM
Is that a metallic kind of green or is it just the lighting for the shoot? Either way it looks a lot cleaner than last year.
I hope the 55 car is metallic green, Arrow.  It would be a nice improvement.  Either way, the green is easy to spot on the course.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

murph_fan51

The truck assist Camaro looks very good  8)

I also prefer car 2 over Mozzies one.
debris debris debris

TheArrow

Saw a photo of the Castrol car at the circuit and it doesn't look metallic, unfortunately.

R&J Batteries for Andre released this morning too, another white car but looks good.

Rumours of Tickford losing Monster are starting to swirl. I haven't verified these yet but apparently there are no Monster branded merchandise in the Tickford store and Cam was apparently wearing a Tickford branded race suit and not a Monster branded race suit for the shake down the other day.

Will be interesting to see what comes of it...

skaifeman

Quote from: TheArrow on February 14, 2023, 08:50:35 AM
Saw a photo of the Castrol car at the circuit and it doesn't look metallic, unfortunately.

R&J Batteries for Andre released this morning too, another white car but looks good.

Rumours of Tickford losing Monster are starting to swirl. I haven't verified these yet but apparently there are no Monster branded merchandise in the Tickford store and Cam was apparently wearing a Tickford branded race suit and not a Monster branded race suit for the shake down the other day.

Great pickup - I did notice Cam wearing JC's suit at the test but didn't think anything of it.

AutoAction report that the Monster deal is in it's final stages and expected to go through, however the fact that they'd rather debut a fully black car and the driver wear a different suit might mean it's soured?
https://www.motorsport.com/v8supercars/news/tickford-debuts-plain-black-gen3-mustang/10429330/

Those WAU cars look fantastic. I prefer the Percat one, the number on the door does it for me.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

SetonFan

There's a lot of white cars this year - will be interesting to see if some get lost on TV

LG

Quote from: skaifeman on February 14, 2023, 10:31:34 AM

Great pickup - I did notice Cam wearing JC's suit at the test but didn't think anything of it.

AutoAction report that the Monster deal is in it's final stages and expected to go through, however the fact that they'd rather debut a fully black car and the driver wear a different suit might mean it's soured?
https://www.motorsport.com/v8supercars/news/tickford-debuts-plain-black-gen3-mustang/10429330/

Those WAU cars look fantastic. I prefer the Percat one, the number on the door does it for me.

Didn't they (Tickford/Monster) sign a multi year deal last year?

Joe5619

I wouldn't read too much into testng with a black car, they do this every year in pre-season testing.. The suit thing might be a bit more interesting!! Anyone know is Cam normally does pre-season testing in Monster colour suit?

Sonic

Quote from: Joe5619 on February 14, 2023, 06:43:56 PM

I wouldn't read too much into testng with a black car, they do this every year in pre-season testing.. The suit thing might be a bit more interesting!! Anyone know is Cam normally does pre-season testing in Monster colour suit?

been a while since I saw him but I think he had Monster in his sprint car gear??
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Brazen

Andre's car is actually really sleek for me... livery works well on the Cammy.

Fullwood's needs some work I think... bit unbalanced... too much pink at the back... too plain at the front

mikeamerica84

Quote from: SetonFan on February 14, 2023, 11:42:15 AM
There's a lot of white cars this year - will be interesting to see if some get lost on TV
At least Andre's car has a good smattering of black across the top on the bonnet and roof.

https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/heimgartner-rj-batteries-camaro-breaks-cover/
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life