News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 Liveries

Started by Brazen, January 02, 2023, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skaifeman

Quote from: TheArrow on November 29, 2023, 02:37:43 PM
Quote from: murph_fan51 on November 23, 2023, 05:31:55 PMCertainly different. Does anyone know what the bonnet is meant to be? The blue zig zag?
Looks like a reference to his 2016 rally car
And translated really well. Shame a diecast won't be made - yet.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

nickmossdesign

#NMD nickmossdesign - Another year almost done & dusted...Thank you to the teams and brands I was once again lucky enough to work with in 2023, bring on 2024...wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

skaifeman

Great looking Ford Performance scheme for the Adelaide Motorsport Festival.

https://www.supercars.com/news/third-blanchard-gen3-mustang-breaks-cover
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

lanky1

Love how they have the correct headlights, it is probably only a sticker, but even the chev teams have the original car look lights. Even the ZB had the correct lights, Ford teams have had one bulb ever since FB-X,

skaifeman

Quote from: lanky1 on March 14, 2024, 11:56:32 AMLove how they have the correct headlights, it is probably only a sticker, but even the chev teams have the original car look lights. Even the ZB had the correct lights, Ford teams have had one bulb ever since FB-X,

Agree Lanky. The homologated light (F and R) should represent the road going version.
From memory there was a drama on the FGX rear lights, as they struggled to source them? And had to move to a newly fabricated one, which caused a hoorah in pitlane in reference to the tech regs of the time. Even the headlight was somewhat integrated into the front bar(?) of the FGX.

My point is, it can be done, a fabricated lightweight housing with the correct LED's/bulbs to represent the road cars.
Even the tail lights remaining illuminated on the Mustang just looks great.

skaifeman

madbugger

Quote from: skaifeman on March 21, 2024, 10:09:12 AMJones continues their Pizza Hut/cartoon relationship:

https://speedcafe.com/spongebob-squarepants-livery-for-bjr-supercar/

Gotta hand it to Bradley. They come up with some great liveries.
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Sonic

and did I hear right that Spongebob finished p1 in the first session??
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

madbugger

Quote from: Sonic on March 21, 2024, 04:46:50 PMand did I hear right that Spongebob finished p1 in the first session??

Was there any other cars on track?
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

AlbertM

You know, there is a 2024 Livery thread.  :)
Ford Faithful

skaifeman

Quote from: AlbertM on March 24, 2024, 12:05:03 AMYou know, there is a 2024 Livery thread.  :)
So it would seem ;D.