News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 Liveries

Started by Brazen, January 02, 2023, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marvin

So far the 3 Mustangs look awesome.

TheArrow

I'm in agreement with what's been said so far. On the one had it's a shame they're largely unchanged, but damn does it look good on the new gen Mustang.

murph_fan51

The yellow around the bottom of the car makes a nice improvement.
debris debris debris

mikeamerica84

Of the three shown so far on this thread, I haven't seen a bad one yet.  They are all great.

That will more than likely go sideways as soon as we start blending two different sponsor colors onto one car, though.  :)
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Brazen

They'll still look better than the melted Gen 2 stangs and ZZZ B Conformodore , mike :P

skaifeman

Cars look even better on track:

https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/02/07/photos-gen3-mustang-queensland-raceway-shell-v-power-racing/

First Camaro livery. Looks very busy, but traditionally the Erebus cars always are. I also note that they're running the Chev badge, rather than their "e."
And is that the wrong set of wheels?

https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/first-gen3-camaro-race-livery-revealed/
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Jetpac013

The Erebus livery is very reminiscent of the Wayne Gardner 1999 livery. It would look a lot better with less of the smaller sponsor logos particularly on the front guard.

A more side on shot.

Quote from: skaifeman on February 08, 2023, 09:09:15 AM

And is that the wrong set of wheels?

I wonder if the Comaro has a different set of wheels to the Mustang??

skaifeman

Perhaps just promotional? The Red Bull car at the 12hr actually has the wheels as per Erebus:

However, MSR are running the set as per we know:

"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Jetpac013

Quote from: skaifeman on February 08, 2023, 12:04:49 PM
Perhaps just promotional? The Red Bull car at the 12hr actually has the wheels as per Erebus:

**IMAGE**

However, MSR are running the set as per we know:

*IMAGE**

Well I guess that changes that theory lol. Looks like it make well be a promotional thing with the wheels, or the wheels on the Red Bull and Coke Comaro's are "travel" wheels.

ignition

i must be the only person that things the new mustang looks awful...

LG

The Red Bull car at the 12hr and the stickered up Erebus car are one and the same.
The car Erebus has presented to show their livery is actually the Supercars test mule, as was the Red Bull car.

skaifeman

Quote from: LG on February 08, 2023, 01:09:37 PM
The Red Bull car at the 12hr and the stickered up Erebus car are one and the same.
The car Erebus has presented to show their livery is actually the Supercars test mule, as was the Red Bull car.

Good intel LG 8).

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign.com  - 2023 Erebus Motorsport / Coca-Cola / Shaw and Partners / Gen3 Supercars / livery design:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

SetonFan

Coke livery is nice - i reckon (as some others have suggested) black wheels would be icing on the cake.

DJR livery is nice apart from the back I think

AlbertM

Coke car is going to look great on track. No surprise, I think the DJR Mustang looks a treat. Crisp clear livery.
Ford Faithful