News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 Liveries

Started by Brazen, January 02, 2023, 03:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

Home run, Nick. Crisp and clean. Love it.
Ford Faithful

stevo qld

Yes Nick, I love it too.

The only jarring note is the rather meaningless round logo that Castrol is launching worldwide.

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

madbugger

Quote from: stevo qld on July 14, 2023, 12:19:43 AMThe only jarring note is the rather meaningless round logo that Castrol is launching worldwide.

My first thought on seeing the logo was Conrod Straight turning thru Murrays corner onto pit straight.  ;D
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

AlbertM

Quote from: madbugger on July 14, 2023, 07:47:15 AM
Quote from: stevo qld on July 14, 2023, 12:19:43 AMThe only jarring note is the rather meaningless round logo that Castrol is launching worldwide.

My first thought on seeing the logo was Conrod Straight turning thru Murrays corner onto pit straight.  ;D
Now I can't unsee it.  ;D
Ford Faithful

mikeamerica84

Nice work, Nick.

No Harvey Norman?
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

nickmossdesign

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on July 25, 2023, 11:00:49 PMNice work, Nick.

No Harvey Norman?

That did cross my mind...went with standard in the end  :-\

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

skaifeman

"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2023 Team 18 / DEWALT Power Stack / Mark Winterbottom / Supercars / livery design:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

skaifeman

WAU running a 30th anniversary bonnet with Mobil 1:

https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/07/27/mobil-1-wau-celebrate-30-year-anniversary-at-smp/

Just a heads up, if you goto Supercheap and buy some M1 oil, you'll get a 30th Anniversary WAU hat with it.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

Quote from: skaifeman on July 28, 2023, 10:28:35 AMJust a heads up, if you go to Supercheap and buy some M1 oil, you'll get a 30th Anniversary WAU hat with it.
Go to Supercheap.  Not Repco.  PERfect!   ;D
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

stevo qld

Any claim to WAU being in its 30th year is just not supported by facts.

For some of the time Mark Skaife was the owner.

Also, two of the championships that WAU brag about were actually in a team owned by the Kelly family.

They are running a false livery.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

AlbertM

Quote from: stevo qld on July 28, 2023, 05:08:44 PMAny claim to WAU being in its 30th year is just not supported by facts.

Also, two of the championships that WAU brag about were actually in a team owned by the Kelly family.
On paper anyway.  :)
Ford Faithful

Troy01505

Quote from: AlbertM on August 04, 2023, 07:51:15 PM
Quote from: stevo qld on July 28, 2023, 05:08:44 PMAny claim to WAU being in its 30th year is just not supported by facts.

On paper anyway.  :)

Much like DJR claiming Penskes Bathurst and championship victories. Who was that bloke that owned Courtneys car for his champship winning season?

LG

Liveries only please!

madbugger

https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/08/17/bjr-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-livery/?image=8

Wow. Possibly the best ever livery to grace a supercar.
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.