News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

My favorite number

Started by AlbertM, February 08, 2023, 09:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

skaifeman

Using tapatalk most of the time you don't even see the numbers.
Unsure why you cop the heat Albert, you're one of the good ones who actually provides conversation on here :).

REM is still sorely missed.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

AlbertM

The forum is back and the smites are up. I've said it before. It is so nice to think that I am part of your daily routine here on V8 Central. Before the blackout the forum was quiet for several days but the smites still went up. I feel like channeling Sally Field. :D
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Wondered who would be the first when the forum came back.
Ford Faithful

Trevor

Good catch maye, well done
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

madbugger

looks like applauds and smites are gone. good thing if they have I don't believe they added anything to the topic
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Trevor

I agree, they were only ever good for the petty bastards who very occasionally post here
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

madbugger

Quote from: Trevor on June 21, 2023, 07:29:32 AMI agree, they were only ever good for the petty bastards who very occasionally post here

I just went to give you a non existent applaud.  ;D  ;D  ;D
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.