News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

V8CFL Champions Through 2023

Started by mikeamerica84, November 28, 2023, 02:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

2015:
Ain't Care Motorsports
skaifeman

2016:
Sideways Racing
Brightman

2017:
Shogun Autosport
Helix

2018:
A-Tech Motorsport
Madaz

2019:
Millennial Snowflake Motorsports
tommo11

2020:
A1 Motorsports
V8SuperRiley

2021:
Drop Bear Autosport
Helix

2022:
R&K Motorsports
mikeamerica84

2023:
TAA Performance
Jetpac013
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

skaifeman

Any chance you have the various tournament and enduro winners to add to this list?
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

I cannot add much, skaifey.  You have the most data tan anyone prior to V8Central getting a makeover:

2015 V8C Fantasy League Champion
2015 V8C Fantasy League Enduro Cup Champion (w. Brightman)
2017 Open International Enduro Cup Champion
2018 Open International Enduro Cup Champion
2019 V8C Fantasy Enduro Cup Champion (w. mikeamerica84)
2020 V8C Fantasy Enduro Cup Champion (w. adzy B)

Helix added:

The 2018 Enduro Cup w/ Professor & the 2020 e-series during the COVID deal.  Four of us competed in the latter.

TheArrow won the 2018 Tournament.  I remember it well.  That year we threw out the worst two finishers for each team in each race and only tallied the points of the drivers above.  In the last race, one of TheArrow's main drivers, Rick Kelly, had a dismal run at the Gold Coast.  TheArrow assumed he was doomed to lose, but subsequently Rick's finish was thrown out for he was in the bottom two on TheArrow's team.  So someone else, like a Tim Blanchard-type driver in a lower grouping, got enough points to push TheArrow through.  Now that is solely by memory for I thought it was so funny.  I remember joshing with TheArrow telling him how they should put up a plaque in his fantasy shop commemorating his and Rick-o's accomplishment.   ;D

Everything else though.... I just have records from June of 2021 on.  That was the month the site was changed over.  Prior to that, I hate to say it, but I had no records kept for myself.  Only what was on the site here.

A lesson learned:  It pays to keep records and receipts.

mikeamerica84

Wait!  I found an old flash drive with some more stuff on it:

2016 Enduro Cup winners:  WeCanDoIt Racing & Legocy Racing.

2016 Open Enduro Cup Winner:  DanMcG

2015 Enduro Cup Winners:  Ain't Care Motorsports & Sideways Racing (as you noted earlier)

2015 Open Enduro Cup Winner:  mightymurph51

What the Open Enduro Cup was was a tournament wherein you chose a few cars for each enduro race.  After that, you could no longer use those cars.  It was a solo effort by each participant.  Even open to non-members of the V8CFL.

But on THIS flash drive, other than what is above, I have records back to Round 1 of 2019.  But only the V8CFL portion only - not the Tournament(s).