News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 F1 Comp

Started by mikeamerica84, February 21, 2023, 12:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

No, I am not running it.  An individual who loves F1 that I have met/come across on another site that requires an invite is thinking of running it.  The comp will be on a neutral site from what I gather. 

But right now he is looking to see how much interest there is.  It is up to you to check it out.  All are welcome.  Here is his post:

Hi folks!

I am considering putting a simple wee competition together for Formula 1, called "No Prize in Team", where we all have to pick 1 driver per team each race weekend and whichever driver finishes further up the order, you receive points.  If they finish in the top 10, you also receive the points handed out for that too!

If interested, fire along an email to me, with the title as "count me in!" to:  f1-dreamteam@shaw.ca

Like I said, I am not running it.  I just am just offering it to anyone who wishes to give it a crack.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

mikeamerica84

Q:  When Do I Provide "TOP 10 PICKS" For The First Race?

You can message/email me your Top 10 Driver Picks for the opening race of the season anytime from now until Thursday 2nd March at the latest!

Of course, I fully expect that many will prefer to learn more from Pre-Season testing, which runs until Saturday 25th February, so anytime after that, until the deadline set above - it's all good.

Note:  Please can I ask that you provide your USERNAME/COUNTRY FLAG in your message/email to me, many thanks!!!

All the best.

https://okanaganforum.com/f1-dt/
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life