News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

V8CFL History Recreation

Started by mikeamerica84, May 19, 2021, 06:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

As I try to find old cached threads and probe through the far depths of my brain, I am trying to recreate the V8CFL history from when I took over as Tsar.  It wasn't a bloody takeover, nor was it even violent.  The door was open and I just walked in.

Here is what I have up to this point with respect to the V8CFL - Not the Tournament, Enduro Cup, or International Enduro Cup.  Only the V8CFL proper.  These are the champoions:

2015:
Ain't Care Motorsports
skaifeman

2016:
Sideways Racing
Brightman

2017:
?

2018:
A-Tech Motorsport
Madaz

2019:
Millenniel Snowflake Motorsports
tommo11

2020:
A1 Motorsports
V8SuperRiley

Helix my friend, I want to say you took 2017, but I am not sure.  I know you have a whole cabinet full of V8CFL silverware and you would know best.

Anyone else who can chime in with any other championships won would be great.  This includes the Tournament, the Enduro Cup and the International Enduro Cup.

Arrow, I know you won the Tournament one year for it was on that odd rule where we only used the top so many cars on your team and Rick Kelly won it for you in reverse by finishing way down the order at Newcastle. 

V8SuperRiley, I want to say you won the Tourney last year, too, but I have no record of it and beer has washed those weak brain cells from my body.

skaifeman, you pretty much OWN the Enduro Cup from my recollection.  You and I won it in..... 2019?

Any help will be appreciated, men.  Start throwing things my way.

Thanks.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Helix

yeah i got the 2017 title, 2018 enduro cup with professor and 2020 e series title i think.

TheArrow

I won something but I can't remember what. May have been a tourno at some point. I should remember considering its the only thing of significance I've won.

skaifeman

Managed to get some cached information to fill some gaps:

2015 V8C Fantasy League Champion
2015 V8C Fantasy League Enduro Cup Champion (w. Brightman)
2017 Open International Enduro Cup Champion
2018 Open International Enduro Cup Champion
2019 V8C Fantasy Enduro Cup Champion (w. mikeamerica84)
2020 V8C Fantasy Enduro Cup Champion (w. adzy B)
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Trickyonne

People only remember who Bathurst :)
Paul Murray Live