News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Renee?

Started by mikeamerica84, May 03, 2023, 06:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

Hey, did anyone chat with Renee Gracie on the grid this weekend in Wanneroo for GT World Challenge Australia?  She made her return to motorsport.  I would have to admit, out of all of the drivers I have chatted with in my life, she would, by far, be the most interesting.  The scenario in itself would boggle my mind.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Sonic

I saw her at Bathurst a few weeks back but didn't get the chance to say howdy as I was busy working. Agree she would be an interesting one to chat with. Away from all the cheap shots, just to find out more about what makes her tick.

I'd love for her to do well in the GT cars if only to see those bagging her out go quiet for a bit.

Will be interesting to see how she adapts as she gets used to the car. I didn't see any of the Perth coverage but from chats here and there she apparently kept it straight and on the black stuff and loaded it back up in one piece having never driven the car prior to the weekend. That's def a win in itself.
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

mikeamerica84

Looking at the race report on natsoft I saw where she was sponsored by OnlyFans.  I'll leave it up to you to go from there.  I had no idea what the site was until then.

Sonic

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on May 18, 2023, 04:57:41 AM
Looking at the race report on natsoft I saw where she was sponsored by OnlyFans.  I'll leave it up to you to go from there.  I had no idea what the site was until then.

LOL! Didn't even think but I'll try to get a sign made up for you and get her to hold it at Winton in a few weeks :)
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Sonic on May 18, 2023, 08:44:48 AM

LOL! Didn't even think but I'll try to get a sign made up for you and get her to hold it at Winton in a few weeks :)
Just tell her that I wish her well in her driving comeback. 

She is definitely a pioneer in this type of professional motorsport sponsorship.  I think that goes without saying.

Trevor

Quote from: Sonic on May 18, 2023, 08:44:48 AM

she is a good scout, she will do that