News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2021 TA2 Livery Designs

Started by nickmossdesign, May 20, 2021, 09:45:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign - 2021 Garry Rogers Motorsport / James Moffat / TA2 Racing / Mustang / Retro / Livery / Vector / Illustration:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

LG

laser

Nice looking machine, but I feel like I've seen in somewhere before.
Webmaster and Subaru WRX fan :)

madbugger

All it needs is coca cola to get on board as a sponsor and it would be complete
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign.com - 2021 TA2 Muscle Cars Livery Designs for James Moffat and Tributes to Allan Moffat and Bob Jane:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

skaifeman

If they made a model of that Moffat Mustang, it would sell bloody well.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

stevo qld

Love the Orange 7. Bob was in the original when I last raced in the ATCC. Johnny Harvey was in Bob's Monaro and Moff was in his Mustang.

It might be a good time for Sonic to get into TA2 with Bob Jane Tyres sponsorship.. possibly as a next step for one of their Porsche drivers.

It might even be cheaper to run than a Porsche.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN