News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Started by Troy01505, May 21, 2021, 08:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy01505

Thought id start off the TCR thread for us all to discuss the 2021 season since so many people claim it's the series to ruin Supercars.

A link to the page to keep up with or the news and action

https://tcraustralia.com/

2021 results

https://tcraustralia.com/results/year/2021/

Next round June 25-7 - Morgan Park, Qld

Kytabu

Chaz has been really impressive. Without the tyre failure at Phillip Island he would have been top six in every race even with the success ballast. He is going to miss the Sandown round as it clashes with the V8s at Barbagallo, but with the inconsistency of the other TCR drivers I think he is still favourite for the title. He almost has a round's worth on points in hand already.

Looking forward to the 500 in November!
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

Sonic

Don't know about 'ruin' or even 'replace' but it certainly has potential to be a good alternative. (Think the TA2 game has more pull in Oz as a potential replacement simply in terms of cost, fan friendliness and they simply look and sound bloody good!)

Disappointed to be missing out on the Bathurst race to finish the year :'(

philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

mikeamerica84

I have been watching all of the rounds.  I like it.  When there is nothing on I can either watch the news, wherein the same topics/items are explained one way by the right wing conservative channels, or the other way by the left wing liberal channels, and try to decipher where the real issue stands, or watch TCR.  I'll take TCR any day.  A no brainer.

Now, if they could get Chaz out of there the field would be real tight!   ;D
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Troy01505

Quote from: Sonic on May 21, 2021, 12:55:42 PM
Don't know about 'ruin' or even 'replace' but it certainly has potential to be a good alternative. (Think the TA2 game has more pull in Oz as a potential replacement simply in terms of cost, fan friendliness and they simply look and sound bloody good!)

Disappointed to be missing out on the Bathurst race to finish the year :'(

I am a big fan of TA2, if only some Supercar boys would jump in a few rounds like they do with TCR and other series.

Chaz is definitely a good chance for the title, very talented bloke in most series he enters and in Supercars he was one of the blokes who signed to long to one team out of loyalty.

The only suggestion I can make at this point is putting a bit of money to get a few other guns jump over and maybe split the field into a few classes like the old days.