News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Epstein

Started by Trickyonne, May 22, 2021, 12:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

was tongue in cheek...i think most realise that he didnt kill himself
Paul Murray Live

LG

Quote from: T1 on May 25, 2021, 12:25:57 PM
was tongue in cheek...i think most realise that he didnt kill himself

Can't prove that, can you?   ;)

Bloopy

On the one hand, in his last days it sounded like he'd half given up on life already - not bathing a lot, letting his hair and beard get dishevelled. The first supposed suicide attempt may have been an attempt to get out of the cell he hated, only to find that the suicide watch cell was another kind of hell.

But if he was truly suicidal then the cameras didn't need to have their timely malfunction.

Trickyonne

Quote from: Bloopy on May 25, 2021, 04:31:36 PM
On the one hand, in his last days it sounded like he'd half given up on life already - not bathing a lot, letting his hair and beard get dishevelled. The first supposed suicide attempt may have been an attempt to get out of the cell he hated, only to find that the suicide watch cell was another kind of hell.

But if he was truly suicidal then the cameras didn't need to have their timely malfunction.

Yeah a lot of things don't add up. I think this will all unravel in Time and some powerful people will be in a lot of trouble
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

If they have footage of the guards they would have footage of anyone else coming or going.
Ford Faithful