News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Electric F-150!

Started by coyote302, May 21, 2021, 07:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickyonne

That is one crazy Ute....almost makes me want to be an electric car
Paul Murray Live

vipernz

Troy01505

Quote from: Trickyonne on May 21, 2021, 09:30:06 PM
That is one crazy Ute....almost makes me want to be an electric car

I've tried the electric thing but love to hear my power a little to much.

When my petrols all gone I'd settle for a electric f truck over a Tesla though

stevo qld

QuoteThe chip shortage just keeps getting worse...
While everyone was wowed by the premier of the all-electric Ford Lightning pickup truck, Ford quietly let a bomb drop: it would be temporarily closing 8 factories, cutting production of the Mustang, Bronco Sport, and F-Series. It hardly seems coincidental that the Blue Oval revealed that information while the media fawned over President Biden praising Ford's push into electrification, but soon enough consumers will notice the effect of the announcement.

Ford quietly let a bomb drop: it would be temporarily closing 8 factories, cutting production of the Mustang, Bronco Sport, and F-Series.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/news/ford-slashes-mustang-bronco-f-series-production/ar-AAKNEQM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Sonic

Quote from: stevo qld on June 27, 2021, 04:22:50 PM

QuoteThe chip shortage just keeps getting worse...
While everyone was wowed by the premier of the all-electric Ford Lightning pickup truck, Ford quietly let a bomb drop: it would be temporarily closing 8 factories, cutting production of the Mustang, Bronco Sport, and F-Series. It hardly seems coincidental that the Blue Oval revealed that information while the media fawned over President Biden praising Ford's push into electrification, but soon enough consumers will notice the effect of the announcement.

Ford quietly let a bomb drop: it would be temporarily closing 8 factories, cutting production of the Mustang, Bronco Sport, and F-Series.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/motoring/news/ford-slashes-mustang-bronco-f-series-production/ar-AAKNEQM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

ouch!! that's big $$$
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!