News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2024 Liveries

Started by SetonFan, January 29, 2024, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Team 18 / Tradie Beer / David Reynolds / Supercars / GEN3 / camaro / livery design:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

AlbertM

Love it! Finally a livery that brings out the aggressive look of the Camaro. Good work Nick.
Ford Faithful

skaifeman

Basically the same for the SCT car. New number though, back on a BJR car!
I always wondered why Macca wouldn't take the #21.

https://www.supercars.com/news/new-number-livery-for-bjr-rookie-evans
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Team 18 / DEWALT / Mark Winterbottom / Supercars / GEN3 Camaro / livery design:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

murph_fan51

debris debris debris

TheArrow

Quote from: nickmossdesign on February 07, 2024, 09:53:16 AMNMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Team 18 / DEWALT / Mark Winterbottom / Supercars / GEN3 Camaro / livery design:

This is probably the best DeWalt livery ever. The matte black (which I'm usually not a fan of) and the simple yellow look so much better than the more "messy" designs from the last few years.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

nickmossdesign

This is probably the best DeWalt livery ever. The matte black (which I'm usually not a fan of) and the simple yellow look so much better than the more "messy" designs from the last few years.
[/quote]

Thanks  ;D ...and no thanks... :-\

TheArrow

Quote from: nickmossdesign on February 07, 2024, 11:41:42 AMThis is probably the best DeWalt livery ever. The matte black (which I'm usually not a fan of) and the simple yellow look so much better than the more "messy" designs from the last few years.

Thanks  ;D ...and no thanks... :-\
[/quote]Sorry, it probably sounded a bit mean, didn't mean it that way. "Messy" was probably the wrong word. "Busy" is probably more accurate. They looked good but there was a lot going on. I think this simpler design is a massive improvement on the last couple.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

muz

Agree, DeWalt car is the best by far!

Also love the Tradie car, but it really looks like they need more sponsors on that one to fund the year.

Team18 leading the pack for liveries. In saying that, Penrite, T8 and WAU all look great to me as well.

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Matt Stone Racing / Nick Percat Bendix / Cameron Hill Tyrepower / Supercars / Camaro / livery design:

Sonic

I've always been a fan of dark blue so loving the Tyrepower Camaro.

Lots of great work as always Nick!
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Trevor

Nothing from Eerebus yet  ;D   waiting for the sponsors to lock in  ;D

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Trevor on February 10, 2024, 12:41:05 AMNothing from Eerebus yet  ;D   waiting for the sponsors to lock in  ;D
Primer grey, Trev?   ;D
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Mechz

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on February 10, 2024, 12:50:06 AM
Quote from: Trevor on February 10, 2024, 12:41:05 AMNothing from Eerebus yet  ;D   waiting for the sponsors to lock in  ;D
Primer grey, Trev?   ;D

Gray's Online is still a sponsor, lol

Maybe give Erebus a call and offer some cash to get your business on the car!
tel: +61397066707

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 PREMIAIR NULON RACING / James Golding / Tim Slade / Supercars Camaro GEN3 / Livery Designs: