News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2024 Liveries

Started by SetonFan, January 29, 2024, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Team 18 DEWALT Mark Winterbottom & Tradie Beer David Reynolds Supercars On track 3D renders:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

TheArrow

TFH Hire apparently. Same company that sponsors Todd in the Trans Am series.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

muz

https://speedcafe.com/erebus-reveals-2024-supercars-livery/

Well, these look terrible with the lack of sponsorship.

They went from the best looking cars on the grid, jammed with sponsors...to royally screwing themselves with mismanagement.

If they are fast, it will make it look like Supercars is holding a reverse grid race.

LG

I wonder how long TFH will last. They are as dodgy as hell!

AlbertM

I kinda like it. Throw back to the nineties, base white privateers.
Ford Faithful

skaifeman

Sleuth, as you'd expect, offers all liveries with chassis history. New chassis for:
2x Erebus - Le Brocq/Hazelwood
2x 888 - Brown/Feeney
1x Grove - Stanaway

https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/supercars-2024-every-livery-every-chassis/
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Sonic

Quote from: LG on February 22, 2024, 12:16:43 PMI wonder how long TFH will last. They are as dodgy as hell!

can't recall where I read it but I believe they are only signed on for the first 3 events at present
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

hsv8fan

Quote from: Sonic on February 23, 2024, 05:43:06 PM
Quote from: LG on February 22, 2024, 12:16:43 PMI wonder how long TFH will last. They are as dodgy as hell!

can't recall where I read it but I believe they are only signed on for the first 3 events at present

I would assume it would be related to the length of Todd's tenure.

skaifeman

The Grove cars go Kiwi:

Got to say, this and the flat bronze livery they had at the back end of last year have been fantastic.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2024 Matt Stone Racing / Cameron Hill / Supaglass Industries / Supercars livery design:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

stevo qld

It's good but is is not your best Nick. It is cluttered and sponsor driven.

It is nice to see MSR with so much financial assistance.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

mikeamerica84

Quote from: skaifeman on April 11, 2024, 03:09:48 PMThe Grove cars go Kiwi:
Got to say, this and the flat bronze livery they had at the back end of last year have been fantastic.
Agree 100%.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life