News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2021 stats

Started by Kytabu, May 13, 2021, 08:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skaifeman

Quote from: LG on December 06, 2021, 10:54:12 PM
Anton's figures for poles, front row starts and even race wins are pretty good for his first year in a new team.
I expect they will be even better next year.

If I were to put money on the Championship winner for next year, it would be him.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Kytabu

Quote from: skaifeman on December 07, 2021, 08:39:02 AM
Anton's figures for poles, front row starts and even race wins are pretty good for his first year in a new team.

If I were to put money on the Championship winner for next year, it would be him.
I think SVG will still be the man to beat, but I think Anton will be his closest challenger. Throw in Waters if Tickford find some consistency, Mostert and Percat with WAU continuing on an upward trend, and the Erebus guys with their rookie seasons behind them. Along with Feeney, who I think will be fast but inconsistent, and Davison, who will be consistent if not quite as fast, the top nine could be hotly contested.
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

REM

Quote from: Kytabu on December 07, 2021, 09:14:01 AM
Quote from: skaifeman on December 07, 2021, 08:39:02 AM

I think SVG will still be the man to beat, but I think Anton will be his closest challenger. Throw in Waters if Tickford find some consistency, Mostert and Percat with WAU continuing on an upward trend, and the Erebus guys with their rookie seasons behind them. Along with Feeney, who I think will be fast but inconsistent, and Davison, who will be consistent if not quite as fast, the top nine could be hotly contested.

4 rounds at SMP Tickford's bogey track really killed their progress this year, Waters was 3rd and even JC was in the 10 up till that point, a proper season should suit them and Randle should go alright too.....