News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2021 Liveries

Started by skaifeman, May 26, 2021, 09:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the undertaker

Quote from: murph_fan51 on October 28, 2021, 05:04:47 PM
Quote from: REM on October 28, 2021, 07:00:42 AM
Quote from: murph_fan51 on September 23, 2021, 03:40:09 PM
I agree ZB is good looking, and far better than the Supercar version of Mustang.
The Supercheap car is great, one of the best Supercheap liveries.
I hope the Supercheap car wins the Repco B1000 ;D

The ZB is quite a generic shape- it could be a Honda, it could be a Toyota...it could be a Hyundai....it's typical of what you see in shopping malls around the place.....where as, the Mustang is more like a wannabe Porsche, less conventional...not for everybody.....I guess! I do think the Boost ZB's carry the livery better than the Stang....however, I hope that a non-T8 car wins Bathurst, the series really, really needs it......you can see the crowds are getting smaller this year....
I actually really like the 6G Mustang road car, especially before the 2018 refresh.
The Supercar just doesn't look right.

I own a 2016 Gen 6 Mustang and agree with you re the supercar. Bring on the new cars next year!

skaifeman

Quote from: the undertaker on November 30, 2021, 08:18:58 AM
Quote from: murph_fan51 on October 28, 2021, 05:04:47 PM
Quote from: REM on October 28, 2021, 07:00:42 AM
Quote from: murph_fan51 on September 23, 2021, 03:40:09 PM
I agree ZB is good looking, and far better than the Supercar version of Mustang.
The Supercheap car is great, one of the best Supercheap liveries.
I hope the Supercheap car wins the Repco B1000 ;D

The ZB is quite a generic shape- it could be a Honda, it could be a Toyota...it could be a Hyundai....it's typical of what you see in shopping malls around the place.....where as, the Mustang is more like a wannabe Porsche, less conventional...not for everybody.....I guess! I do think the Boost ZB's carry the livery better than the Stang....however, I hope that a non-T8 car wins Bathurst, the series really, really needs it......you can see the crowds are getting smaller this year....
I actually really like the 6G Mustang road car, especially before the 2018 refresh.
The Supercar just doesn't look right.

I own a 2016 Gen 6 Mustang and agree with you re the supercar. Bring on the new cars next year!

Year after...

The Mustang's are great looking cars, hence the uproar when Supercars produced what they did.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

the undertaker

Oops sorry :-) shows you how my interest has waned somewhat