News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Simona

Started by Trickyonne, May 26, 2021, 07:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickyonne

who else is suprised at well she is going ?...lets face it, she didnt set the world on fire in a V8 but is trucking along well I would have thought in Indy in a team with a low budget compared to the penskes
Paul Murray Live

PVDA

She was always going to be behind the 8 ball down here with bugger all local racing history so having to learn the tracks and set the car up.  I seem to remember she did well at the first Newcastle where no one had any local track knowledge/history.

The Ultimas never really set the world on fire.

Sonic

could never judge her from her results here. she came in not knowing the cars, not knowing the tracks, hell, prob not even right hand drive!(?) and from an open wheel background as I recall.

she never got a run in a 'good car'. would have been cool to see what she could actually achieve if she had been in a 888 car as was rumoured for a bit.

Supercars have gone awful quiet though on getting a gal into a car again...

philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Troy01505

She is an open wheeler girl, our cars are to unique for most internationals.

vipernz

Quote from: Sonic on May 30, 2021, 08:17:27 PM
could never judge her from her results here. she came in not knowing the cars, not knowing the tracks, hell, prob not even right hand drive!(?) and from an open wheel background as I recall.

she never got a run in a 'good car'. would have been cool to see what she could actually achieve if she had been in a 888 car as was rumoured for a bit.

Supercars have gone awful quiet though on getting a gal into a car again...
I was going to write almost the same thing.... but your effort will work, so true I believe.

Good to see her doing well... the results in Supercars didn't do her talent justice.