News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Sleepy Joe

Started by Trickyonne, June 16, 2021, 06:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

As I said, still better than the last guy. So what else you got?
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 17, 2021, 02:57:37 PM
As I said, still better than the last guy. So what else you got?

Firstly I love you alby mate....wish this site had more red blooded men in here like you who are willing to discuss things

What has the Biden administration do to fix their border issues ?
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

Biden has just reversed Trumps useless immigration policy.

While you fish for the negative. The Biden administration took control of an out of control pandemic in the US. They went from leading the world in cases and deaths under 45, to leading in vaccinations.

Biden has high approval ratings, his policies have majority approval with Democrat and Republican voters. Not bad for a bloke who doesn't know what day of the week it is.

What else you got?
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 17, 2021, 09:37:45 PM
Biden has just reversed Trumps useless immigration policy.

While you fish for the negative. The Biden administration took control of an out of control pandemic in the US. They went from leading the world in cases and deaths under 45, to leading in vaccinations.

Biden has high approval ratings, his policies have majority approval with Democrat and Republican voters. Not bad for a bloke who doesn't know what day of the week it is.

What else you got?

You mean Trumps vaccine plan ?
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

45 had no plan.  Correction he did but it was "leave it to the states"

Biden increase federal involvement, set up 100's of vaccination sites and employed better distribution.
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 17, 2021, 10:05:17 PM
45 had no plan.  Correction he did but it was "leave it to the states"

Biden increase federal involvement, set up 100's of vaccination sites and employed better distribution.

thats untrue
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

How so?

You know you can add an explanation.  It's not like you are charged per word to post. Would be helpful when you engage in "discussion".
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Vaccine: That doesn't make what I said untrue. Biden did step up federal involvement to get doses in to arms. 45's Operation Warp speed made no difference. Pfizer was not part of the operating and delivered a vaccine first. There was 100's of attempts to develop a covid vaccine as quickly as possible.  45 employed a 70 year old law to corner the market. He didn't create the law. Irrelevant as it would have been a foregone conclusion that US citizens would have got theirs first anyway.  Essentially 45 took credit for the sun rising in the morning.

A Republican president oversaw 500,000 deaths from Covid19 and you think he deserves credit for doing a good job??? And you claim to be pro life...LOL!!!

Border: A political problem. Not a humanitarian one.

Lastly: Oh wow, a Republican National Committee opinion piece calls the first one hundred day of a Democrat president a failure. Who saw that coming?

What else you got?

Ford Faithful

LG

Sorry but Sky News doesn't truck it at all.

AlbertM

We've covered that Tricky...move the "discussion" on.
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: LG on June 23, 2021, 07:34:46 PM
Sorry but Sky News doesn't truck it at all.

what does ?....let me guess...the ABC ?
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

Sleepy Joe, Tricky. Stay on topic.
Ford Faithful

mikeamerica84

Let me chime in on this topic, men.  I think I have a vested interest in it.

In the USA you now have the left and the right.  The liberals and the conservatives.  There is no middle of the road anymore.

This country is 50/50.  Well maybe 51/49..... 52/48.... depending on when you take a straw poll.  This is why we cannot get anything done.  Whether it be in favor for the right (Republicans) or favored to the left (Democrats).

Our news media had always favored the left, but since the mid-00s, FOX News has brought the right to the forefront.  Pick any news article here and you can look at FOX and see their side.  Then look at CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN..... and you get the exact opposite point.

We are a country of haves and have nots.  The have nots wish for a more fair shake.  The haves wish for the have nots to get off of their arses and produce.

Slam joe as you wish.  Slam Don as you wish.  Both have/had an agenda.  Neither will make it work.  The masses are too divided.

Back to motorsport for me, where I can escape from the day-to-day reality of idiots from both sides and forget about politics and get on with real life issues.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life