News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Hidden Valley Stewards Summary - Spolier

Started by mikeamerica84, June 20, 2021, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

Guys, just a quick note with respect to Race 1.  The stewards have levied a points penalty against the 8 car/team post race.  The V8CFL will recognize this penalty.  The 8 car will subsequently receive zero points for Race 1.  Me, I have the 8 Car in my camp so this one really cuts deep for me.

I will tally up tomorrow morn after watching Races 2 and 3.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Sonic

?? might check that Mike. thought they said 'team points', not 'driver points'?

or did they remove both?
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Sonic on June 20, 2021, 10:01:27 PM
?? might check that Mike. thought they said 'team points', not 'driver points'?

or did they remove both?
Team points go against the driver/car in the V8CFL, also.

skaifeman

That hits 5 of us...
Very harsh penalty for an out-lap infringement, if you ask me (from Supercars, not you Mike).
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

Quote from: skaifeman on June 21, 2021, 04:48:43 PM
That hits 5 of us...
Very harsh penalty for an out-lap infringement, if you ask me (from Supercars, not you Mike).
Very harsh indeed.  I do not understand how this penalty fits the crime.  The oversight was noted prior to the race and was corrected.  A fine.... sure.  A points penalty.... I don't see it.  It mattered not in the race.

Working on the points tally.  I have had something come up here and it will be delayed by a half day, or so.  Without the old records I still think I can safely say that I have the lowest score in the V8CFL for a race EVER - Race 1.