News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

I am so unloved

Started by Trevor, October 18, 2021, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murph_fan51

Must be  :)

Though I find it interesting sonic is not far behind. Why so much smite towards sonic?
debris debris debris

TheArrow

Mine seems to be creeping up too which is interesting to me. Didn't think I had said anything that warranted so much 'smiting', especially considering I've hardly posted in the last few weeks.

AlbertM

Whoo hoo...100 Club!

I feel mine are warranted. Lot of butt hurt red fans out there. ;)

Wonder if there is something 'tricky' with Trevor's number.
Ford Faithful

Sonic

Congrats Senor Albert on your hard earned century!

I'm creeping towards the milestone myself :)
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Trevor

My smites are HUGE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But not as huge as Alberts - you win mate  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

Awe shucks! Was nothing. I owe it all to the fragile little egos of our Holden fans.

Can't believe I actually got them to downplay their own product and praise the Mustang.
Ford Faithful

murph_fan51

That's awesome Albert. By the looks, you'll make it make it to -500 pretty soon.  :)

So does that mean Trev is loved now?
debris debris debris

AlbertM

Quote from: murph_fan51 on July 29, 2022, 04:57:42 PM
That's awesome Albert. By the looks, you'll make it make it to -500 pretty soon.  :)

Well, you better pick up the pace then.  :-*
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Now we're talking! 41 smites in 3 days to crack the 300. I know you Holden dingleberries can get me to 500 before Sandown.
Ford Faithful

Sonic

Quote from: AlbertM on August 01, 2022, 10:11:55 PM
Now we're talking! 41 smites in 3 days to crack the 300. I know you Holden dingleberries can get me to 500 before Sandown.

dingleberries?? I reckon that deserves a bunch of smites!! :D
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Trevor

Quote from: murph_fan51 on July 29, 2022, 04:57:42 PM

hell no, I am running a very distant 2nd
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

Quote from: Sonic on August 02, 2022, 07:43:11 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on August 01, 2022, 10:11:55 PM

dingleberries?? I reckon that deserves a bunch of smites!! :D

My smites go up just as fast if I don't post, so I might as well speak my mind.  :P 8)
Ford Faithful

stevo qld

3033 views and 56 replies on this thread.

Just consider that a single annoying post is posted just once but can be read thousands of times.

The potential for annoyed viewers adding an applaud or smite greatly exceeds the posts.

I am sometimes tempted to join in.  ;D
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bloopy

It'd be really interesting if we could see how many smites each user has handed out! On some sites such as Stack Exchange, it costs you points to downvote things.... not a bad idea.

AlbertM

Quote from: Bloopy on August 07, 2022, 01:20:28 PM
It'd be really interesting if we could see how many smites each user has handed out! On some sites such as Stack Exchange, it costs you points to downvote things.... not a bad idea.

That would be rather embarrassing for some 'respected' members of V8C.
Ford Faithful