News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

cya Novak

Started by Trevor, January 06, 2022, 05:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

PHARK IT!!!!!

Sonic

TV option?

I'm a celebrity. Get me out of here....

Borderforce...

Gogglebox reactions will be interesting...

philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Kytabu

The memes coming out in relation to this are amazing  ;D.
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

Sonic

One I just saw...

Why did Novak pay for his holiday on his Mastercard?

Coz his Visa didn't work...

mikeamerica84

Tough crowd!

Of course, this is coming from a Yank.   ;D
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

stevo qld

QuoteHome Affairs Minister Karen Andrews said there was nothing stopping the men's world number one from leaving if he chose not to pursue the case.

"Mr Djokovic is not being held captive in Australia, he is free to leave at any time that he chooses to do so and Border Force will actually facilitate that," she said.

Ms Andrews said Djokovic did have a visa issued to him, but that Border Force had determined he did not meet entry requirements because he was not fully vaccinated.

LIVE UPDATES: Read our blog for the latest on Novak Djokovic's deportation battle
The unvaccinated 34-year-old had tried to enter Australia on the basis that Tennis Australia had exempted him from being vaccinated because he had contracted COVID-19 in the past six months.

"It is the individual traveller's responsibility to make sure they have in place all the necessary documentation that is needed to enter Australia," Ms Andrews said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-07/novak-djokovic-tennis-australian-open-detention-melbourne/100742036

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
The #Djokovic saga is not about whether you believe in covid vaccines, but whether you believe famous sports stars should play by the same rules as everyone else. He has the right not to be jabbed, and Australia has the right to chuck him out for making a dodgy visa application.
7:46 AM ยท Jan 6, 2022

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Sonic

Saw on my phone but can't find it on the comp....

Novak, the only person that actually wants to stay in Victoria...

LG

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..."

He's gone!

Judges 3 - 0.

Trevor

finally a correct legal decision

PHARK IT!!!!!

madbugger

If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Bloopy

It's almost a shame not to find out how loudly he'd have gotten booed if he did play. Keyword being almost. It'd probably be an unfair advantage as his opponents would be stricken with laughter. ;D

stevo qld

Personally, I am sick of "Celebrity Sportspeople" and "Celebrity Actors" pushing their views because some sections of the media worship at their feet.

Bye! Bye! Novax. I hope you enjoy the next three years banned from Australia as a deportee!

Another "Celebrity Sportsperson" who tries to impose his ideas onto others is Hamilton, the former F1 Champion. May he retire in peace and spend his very extreme bank balance on the welfare of the poor people he claims to support.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN