News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

COVID-19 discussion

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meha

Having just spent the last seven days in isolation due to the family having contracted it I can say that I am fortunate to have avoided getting it from the wife or kids. But having seen them go through it, it is not pleasant at all, it seems like a really bad version of the flu.

AlbertM

Several friends have recently recovered, they say that they have never suffered anything like it before.

Numbers in NSW have shot back into the 10's of thousands again.
Ford Faithful

madbugger

I have 2 more days of iso, 14yo son caught it last week. I would equate it to a bad cold, 3 days of him feeling crap and then back to normal. The worst part is he was due for surgery yesterday, that has now been rescheduled for late April.😡😡
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Ospif1

I no know 3 people who have been suffering from extreme fatigue in the months since catching covid and that's quite worrying to me.  Masks aren't mandatory here but I've been wearing it when out and about to limit as much as I can, simply isn't worth it imo.

meha

Quote from: meha on March 17, 2022, 04:25:45 PM
Having just spent the last seven days in isolation due to the family having contracted it I can say that I am fortunate to have avoided getting it from the wife or kids. But having seen them go through it, it is not pleasant at all, it seems like a really bad version of the flu.

After finishing isolation and being out for 4 days I then pick it up myself and will be spending the next seven days at home. To be honest I am one of the lucky ones with no real noticeable symptoms at this stage