News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Penrite Oil Sandown SuperSprint - possible spoilers

Started by Trevor, August 10, 2022, 10:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Hopefully this discussion will be much friendlier

V8SuperRiley

Quote from: Trevor on August 10, 2022, 10:12:55 AM

Surely that deserves a smite..

I'm expecting SVG to win down there again.

Trevor

Sonic

Will be interesting... Red Hill is currently not available for use due to weather conditions... and it is scheduled to rain every day over the next week.

So if that pans out there will be no Park and View available... and there will be no parking for the general public either as both paddocks will likely also be swamps.
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

REM

Quote from: V8SuperRiley on August 10, 2022, 10:45:02 AM
Quote from: Trevor on August 10, 2022, 10:12:55 AM

Surely that deserves a smite..

I'm expecting SVG to win down there again.

ZB's have been untouchable there (even in 2019).....much like Bathurst, and it's only got more lopsided since....not really expecting much....

billybanana

Is this the last Sandown ? I expected the dozers to start making housing blocks by now.

Sonic

I'll be at t9 the majority of the 3 days if anyone wants to catch up :) bring your wet weather gear!
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Trevor

I have worked at Sandown with RaceSafe for the V8's, I have raced Sandown in the XE and I have spectated the V8's at Sandown, I think I will watch from home thanks Phil, too farken chilly there for me this time of year

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Sonic on August 18, 2022, 04:49:50 PM
I'll be at t9 the majority of the 3 days if anyone wants to catch up :) bring your wet weather gear!
The violent end of the circuit.  Looking forward to your pics, Sonic.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Trevor on August 18, 2022, 05:48:03 PM
I have worked at Sandown with RaceSafe for the V8's, I have raced Sandown in the XE and I have spectated the V8's at Sandown, I think I will watch from home thanks Phil, too farken chilly there for me this time of year
Get me some pics of some good looking women saying, "Hi Mike!"

It will make me feel like I am there and not a half a world away, mate.

stevo qld

As usual, Channel 7 expects the races to be boring with one hour highlights broadcast the next day. 1 Hour equals about 30 minutes of racing, but dear Channel 7, please try to include the start and lap one.

Rumour has it that the start was very eventful last time, but one would not know it from the purported highlights which started on lap 2.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

mikeamerica84

What is the qually format for Saturday?  I see there is no Top 10 Shootout listed.

Sunday's looks status quo.

Trevor

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on August 18, 2022, 06:50:26 PMGet me some pics of some good looking women saying, "Hi Mike!"

It will make me feel like I am there and not a half a world away, mate.
Phil will get you those, the grid girls love him - the gentle giant  ;D

Joe5619

Dare I dream Frosty might have a half decent round!!

fordman

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on August 19, 2022, 04:43:27 AM
What is the qually format for Saturday?  I see there is no Top 10 Shootout listed.

Sunday's looks status quo.

Saturday 3 stage qually last stage top ten shoot out sunday just 2 x 10 min sprint quallys