News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

He hasn’t learned

Started by madbugger, July 02, 2021, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbugger

https://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/v8-supercars/screenshots-from-v8-legend-craig-lowndes-cringey-online-relationship/news-story/4b57510c1e4479b8441411c182d49b51

Looks like Lowndes hasn't learned from his mistakes in the past

Seven-time Bathurst 1000 winner Craig Lowndes has spoken publicly about a three-year online relationship with a woman he never met.
As reported by The Daily Telegraph, Lowndes' wife Lara kicked the 47-year-old out of their home after discovering their flirtatious Instagram messages.
Lowndes and his wife claim to have been "tormented" by the unidentified individual since the V8 racing icon ended the online relationship in April.
The woman has allegedly created multiple online accounts and sent abusive messages to Mrs Lowndes.
"I'm ashamed to be talking to you about this, it's very sensitive to myself and Lara," Lowndes told The Daily Telegraph.
"Basically, I was in a bad place, but I'm not in that place anymore. I'm getting help. It is what it is, but I can honestly say Lara knows all about this and this third person is no longer in my life.
"Lara and I still live together, we had some time apart, but now we are committed to working through it all.
"Social media is an evil thing at times, it can be very beneficial, but it can also be very evil ... we don't even know this isn't a catfish."
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Troy01505

Quote from: madbugger on July 02, 2021, 06:33:42 PM
https://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/v8-supercars/screenshots-from-v8-legend-craig-lowndes-cringey-online-relationship/news-story/4b57510c1e4479b8441411c182d49b51

Looks like Lowndes hasn't learned from his mistakes in the past

Seven-time Bathurst 1000 winner Craig Lowndes has spoken publicly about a three-year online relationship with a woman he never met.
As reported by The Daily Telegraph, Lowndes' wife Lara kicked the 47-year-old out of their home after discovering their flirtatious Instagram messages.
Lowndes and his wife claim to have been "tormented" by the unidentified individual since the V8 racing icon ended the online relationship in April.
The woman has allegedly created multiple online accounts and sent abusive messages to Mrs Lowndes.
"I'm ashamed to be talking to you about this, it's very sensitive to myself and Lara," Lowndes told The Daily Telegraph.
"Basically, I was in a bad place, but I'm not in that place anymore. I'm getting help. It is what it is, but I can honestly say Lara knows all about this and this third person is no longer in my life.
"Lara and I still live together, we had some time apart, but now we are committed to working through it all.
"Social media is an evil thing at times, it can be very beneficial, but it can also be very evil ... we don't even know this isn't a catfish."

I don't support this thing but it shouldn't be all over the media or blabbed all over the internet for her sake!

LG

Lowndes has a reputation for lying in the wrong bed.
He just doesn't learn.

Iggle Piggle

What an idiot.  Doesn't even know if the woman is real or he was catfished - for all he knows it was his ex Nat.

LG

Quote from: Iggle Piggle on July 03, 2021, 05:57:24 PM
What an idiot.  Doesn't even know if the woman is real or he was catfished - for all he knows it was his ex Nat.

Would not have been Nat.
She's not the type for that and she has a lot more class.

SetonFan

A few things don't add up in this story - for example, the screenshots of the texts are taken from the recipient's view not the sender's. And yet they don't know who it is?

Bloopy

Given it says the person set up multiple accounts and sent abuse afterwards, it seems like it was genuinely a woman invested in having a relationship with Lowndes. So she got angry when he ended it and probably sold the screenshots to the tabloid.

That sort of vindictiveness is one reason such messages with strangers aren't great even if you're single. I guess I'd expect the type of people who enjoy those sorts of messages to be shallow and lose interest or blow a gasket if you don't respond quick enough etc.

CP

Surely a few signs would've popped up that this whole thing seemed a bit off?

madbugger

Quote from: CP on July 05, 2021, 08:57:45 AM

Given that it has been going on for about 3 years, you would think so
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

LG

Quote from: madbugger on July 05, 2021, 05:44:46 PM

Since when does a dick have a brain?   ;D ;D ;D

madbugger

Quote from: LG on July 05, 2021, 07:56:47 PM

Yep, there are a few posters on here that prove your point ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LG

:-X
Quote from: madbugger on July 06, 2021, 11:17:53 AM
Quote from: LG on July 05, 2021, 07:56:47 PM

Yep, there are a few posters on here that prove your point ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:-X :o ;D ;D

bb

So many news sites I've read in the last few days pushing sponsored content about CL.

I guess they thought laying low for a few weeks, then push him forward with positive pieces would undue the damage!

I can't stand people that cheat but to do it the way he did, without ever meeting the person...........you have to be dumb as a box of rocks

Trevor

anyone that would role model themselves on the REAL Peter Brock would have to be the same
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!