News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

ALP v LP/NP

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Are you surprised Phil, look at the behaviour of the 20 to 40 year olds, it is deplorable.

I went for a walk with my wife yesterday, about 14 cars outside a neighbour's place, new Australian from the middle east, they are just blatantly breaking the rules, so the local police station got a call. Why should we be punished for their behaviour

AlbertM

Reports in, that there were medical professionals at that engagement party.
Ford Faithful

Trevor

and 3 infectious people

AlbertM

QuoteAfter days and days of the NSW premier saying that a stronger lockdown wouldn't be effective as there are still hundreds of people breaking the rules every day, the deputy chief health officer, Dr Marrianne Gale has just said rule breaking is not the major cause of transmission.

And so, one of the major drivers of the higher case numbers that we're seeing in the areas of south-western Sydney and western Sydney is larger households that we're seeing.

We're seeing younger people and those who are often those authorised workers, those people that provide essential services, who work in aged care, work in disability, who work in healthcare settings, who work in factories, work in shopping centres. And so, transmission is happening between workplaces and households.

So for the vast majority of people, it's not anybody doing the wrong thing. It's what we are seeing with the Delta variant that is so highly transmissible.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2021/aug/19/covid-australia-live-update-nsw-outbreak-vaccines-young-sydney-hotspots-melbourne-lockdown-queensland-border-army?page=with:block-611db9f88f08e83ac7bdf1eb#liveblog-navigation
Ford Faithful

stevo qld

Quote from: Trevor on August 16, 2021, 04:34:03 PM
Are you surprised Phil, look at the behaviour of the 20 to 40 year olds, it is deplorable.

I went for a walk with my wife yesterday, about 14 cars outside a neighbour's place, new Australian from the middle east, they are just blatantly breaking the rules, so the local police station got a call. Why should we be punished for their behaviour

In Qld, you can add under 20 year olds. Gang (allegedly) members have been cahrged with attempted murder in a home invasion,, including a 13 year old.
No news on whether they were wearing masks
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Troy01505

Quote from: Trevor on August 16, 2021, 04:34:03 PM

Funny Covid story. We moved houses the weekend before last and last Sunday neighbour's seen a heap of cars out the front and called the boys in blue as they thought we were having a house warming party. We were home alone! We have 9 cars, 2 bikes and 3 projects, sheds were just not ready for half the cars yet so were parked legally on the road. Anyway cops admired a few of our cars, had a good laugh and walk across the street and fined the bloke for having his truck parked on the nature strip. Guy just puts his head down when I wave now.

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

madbugger

And that is how Karma works
;D ;D ;D
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

AlbertM

OMFG!!

What a small bubble Gladys must live in. She said the other states will learn from NSWs lockdown and will eventually need to open up.  Maybe she didn't see that SA, Qld and NT are already relaxing restrictions. 

After a week of saying the lockdown setting were right, it's the people not following the rules. More restrictions have been put in place. Essentially wasting 8 weeks for a weak lockdown
Ford Faithful

Trevor

it is all about spin doctoring Alby, or should I say polishing a turd

Troy01505

Quote from: AlbertM on August 20, 2021, 12:08:16 PM
OMFG!!

What a small bubble Gladys must live in. She said the other states will learn from NSWs lockdown and will eventually need to open up.  Maybe she didn't see that SA, Qld and NT are already relaxing restrictions. 

After a week of saying the lockdown setting were right, it's the people not following the rules. More restrictions have been put in place. Essentially wasting 8 weeks for a weak lockdown

I don't support large scale lockdowns due to the damaged caused financially and mentally to families and small businesses but done early and done right they need to be done. Everyone can see she ****ed up big time. Lockdown to little to late!

AlbertM

Gladys 21/8/2021 "We accept that Delta is here, we accept heading to zero across the nation, especially once you open up and live freely will be an impossible task. No other place on the planet has done it."

Meanwhile, in Queensland...
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

Trevor

Quote from: AlbertM on August 21, 2021, 12:02:50 PM
Gladys 21/8/2021 "We accept that Delta is here, we accept heading to zero across the nation, especially once you open up and live freely will be an impossible task. No other place on the planet has done it."

Meanwhile, in Queensland...
meanwhile in Western Australia, Tasmania and to a lesser degree South Australia

She is trying to spin doctor her failures - people do not forget Gladys

It is embarrassing watching her press conferences, all the bloody spin - yesterday, the medical person was smiling as she was at the podium - ****ing smiling

Thanks to your pox Gladys, parts of my family are now tier 1 and tier 2 - one of my grand-daughters was in the class with an infected kid.  My wife cares for children of 2 teachers who work at one of the ground zero schools