News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

COVID-19 discussion

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickyonne

Paul Murray Live

Trevor

Quote from: madbugger on June 28, 2021, 08:05:55 AM
Quote from: Bonlac on June 28, 2021, 07:41:41 AM
hahahahaha, not wishing any harm on people, but jesus it has been great watching that idiot Berejiklian stand on her dick

****ing NSW gave us the Ruby Princess by their inability to act, the main reason for the first spread in Australia and the stupid ****s have done it again - have they learnt nothing.  Spread it right across Australia AGAIN - she should face criminal charges

Those NSW ****s (with the help of ScoMo & Co) have pointed fingers at other States over the last 12 month, called themselves 'gold standard' and the ****s have learnt nothing from the ****-ups of other States or the Ruby Princess - ****ing incompetent idiots

Now due to the inaction of this piss-poor Government, the people of NSW have to suffer the same fate as Victoria

Tell us what you really think
nah, that's the tamed down version of what I really think

Trevor

Can people PLEASE not quote that bloke from S.A. i don't need to read his dribble.

I have him blocked so I don't have to read his words

Ospif1

Quote from: AlbertM on June 27, 2021, 05:55:51 PM
Quote from: Trickyonne on June 27, 2021, 04:18:19 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 27, 2021, 04:15:47 PM
Ummm, it's out of control. Sydney should have been locked down as soon as figures hit double digits two weeks ago. We are now going to have a longer lockdown because it will take longer to mop up. SA, Vic, WA and Qld have proven short, sharp lockdowns work.

VIC have,proven a "short " lock down works ?..... surely you are kidding ???....Surrey ??...l.I don't think you are .....oh
Well, let's look what actually happened. Vic got several cases and locked down for a week. Vic was cut off from other states. Vic extended it's lock down for another week. Cases fell. Vic is reopened to the other states in 3weeks.

NSW had several cases. doesn't lockdown. 1 week later cases climb, no lock down. 2 weeks later, cases are high double digits, 4 shires are locked down, cases grow to over 100. Finally a city wide lock down is in place. Not before several case have escaped to other states Vic, Qld, NT and WA. NSW will closed to other states for at least a month. We are 4 weeks since the Limo driver and cases are still climbing.

Vic's massive second wave was a result of not locking down until hundreds were infected. Took months to recover.

No I am not kidding. You are kidding yourself.
I notice that after being apparently gobsmacked by your original stance, once you provided factual evidence which supports a very logical process, he doesn't even reply. Very telling and goes to show how some people's opinions are driven purely by media spin and not their ability to think as individuals.

Trickyonne

Quote from: Ospif1 on June 28, 2021, 11:52:04 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 27, 2021, 05:55:51 PM
Quote from: Trickyonne on June 27, 2021, 04:18:19 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 27, 2021, 04:15:47 PM
Ummm, it's out of control. Sydney should have been locked down as soon as figures hit double digits two weeks ago. We are now going to have a longer lockdown because it will take longer to mop up. SA, Vic, WA and Qld have proven short, sharp lockdowns work.

VIC have,proven a "short " lock down works ?..... surely you are kidding ???....Surrey ??...l.I don't think you are .....oh
Well, let's look what actually happened. Vic got several cases and locked down for a week. Vic was cut off from other states. Vic extended it's lock down for another week. Cases fell. Vic is reopened to the other states in 3weeks.

NSW had several cases. doesn't lockdown. 1 week later cases climb, no lock down. 2 weeks later, cases are high double digits, 4 shires are locked down, cases grow to over 100. Finally a city wide lock down is in place. Not before several case have escaped to other states Vic, Qld, NT and WA. NSW will closed to other states for at least a month. We are 4 weeks since the Limo driver and cases are still climbing.

Vic's massive second wave was a result of not locking down until hundreds were infected. Took months to recover.

No I am not kidding. You are kidding yourself.
I notice that after being apparently gobsmacked by your original stance, once you provided factual evidence which supports a very logical process, he doesn't even reply. Very telling and goes to show how some people's opinions are driven purely by media spin and not their ability to think as individuals.

Nah mate...you can't put brains in statues
If you want to believe the negative narrative and the panic theory then go for it
Paul Murray Live

Cobra

Quote from: madbugger on June 28, 2021, 08:05:55 AM
Quote from: Bonlac on June 28, 2021, 07:41:41 AM
hahahahaha, not wishing any harm on people, but jesus it has been great watching that idiot Berejiklian stand on her dick

****ing NSW gave us the Ruby Princess by their inability to act, the main reason for the first spread in Australia and the stupid ****s have done it again - have they learnt nothing.  Spread it right across Australia AGAIN - she should face criminal charges

Those NSW ****s (with the help of ScoMo & Co) have pointed fingers at other States over the last 12 month, called themselves 'gold standard' and the ****s have learnt nothing from the ****-ups of other States or the Ruby Princess - ****ing incompetent idiots

Now due to the inaction of this piss-poor Government, the people of NSW have to suffer the same fate as Victoria

Tell us what you really think

You do know that NSW is the gold standards for trace and tracing the covid with our QR Code system queenland think the QR means queensland report, and how is queensland going paying nsw back the 40 million for looking after their covid cases.

Trevor

Quote from: Cobra on June 28, 2021, 12:05:02 PM

You do know that NSW is the gold standards for trace and tracing the covid with our QR Code system queenland think the QR means queensland report, and how is queensland going paying nsw back the 40 million for looking after their covid cases.

You mean like the Federal Liberals that have now given us a debt 7 times the debt that Labor left, what happened to the "budget emergency" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

$40 mil is nothing

Trickyonne

Zero cars in south Australia ..... yet we have a raft of new restrictions?.....good thing this isn't politically motivated eh ?
Paul Murray Live

the undertaker

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 28, 2021, 08:43:25 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 28, 2021, 08:31:23 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jun/27/when-i-look-at-australia-from-the-us-i-see-an-insular-nation-that-has-turned-its-back-on-its-own

Finally...an Aussie who whinges about the best country on earth and doesn't want to come back ... excellent don't come back home

I didn't see him whinging about New Zealand, the official best country on earth!

Trickyonne

Quote from: the undertaker on June 28, 2021, 05:44:31 PM
Quote from: Trickyonne on June 28, 2021, 08:43:25 AM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 28, 2021, 08:31:23 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jun/27/when-i-look-at-australia-from-the-us-i-see-an-insular-nation-that-has-turned-its-back-on-its-own

Finally...an Aussie who whinges about the best country on earth and doesn't want to come back ... excellent don't come back home

I didn't see him whinging about New Zealand, the official best country on earth!

Ha ha ...I'm happy with the second best
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 28, 2021, 04:35:51 PM
Zero cars in south Australia ..... yet we have a raft of new restrictions?.....good thing this isn't politically motivated eh ?

Exactly The LNP government dared the manufacturers to leave and Holden and Toyota called their bluff.  8)

Hey Trick...I hear that the faceless people behind the Covid conspiracy are the same mob that faked the moon landings. Stanley Kubrick is still alive and directing it.  :o
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 28, 2021, 06:07:22 PM

Exactly The LNP government dared the manufacturers to leave and Holden and Toyota called their bluff.  8)

Hey Trick...I hear that the faceless people behind the Covid conspiracy are the same mob that faked the moon landings. Stanley Kubrick is still alive and directing it.  :o

Lol...no idea what you are talking about, but fair enough
1 person in a country of 25million is in intensive care from COVID
Nearly all of our aged care patients are now immunised

Yet our country is shut ?....that doesn't make sense to me
Paul Murray Live

Ospif1

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 28, 2021, 06:28:11 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 28, 2021, 06:07:22 PM

Lol...no idea what you are talking about, but fair enough
1 person in a country of 25million is in intensive care from COVID
Nearly all of our aged care patients are now immunised

Yet our country is shut ?....that doesn't make sense to me
Only 5% of the country has had the required 2 vaccinations. 

AlbertM

I had high hopes for a quality discussion....Wait, no I didn't.

The Delta strain we are now seeing is far more infectious and contagious. Once where close contacts or even family members in the same house could get away with it. We are now seeing 100% transmission rates in those circumstances. And with the Morrison governments complete and utter failure to deliver a vaccine we have no choice but to close shop.

Since March, just 4.8% are fully vaccinated. Only 19.2% have received their first shot. Far cry from the original goal of everyone fully vaccinated by August. The goal has bee revised 3 times. and we are falling behind on the current goal of 16 million by August to the tune of 4.5million doses.

So much for "being head of the que". Australia is in last place in the OECD for vaccinations.

If states are shutting up with no cases, regional NSW for the first time has a mask mandate. The NT had it's first ever case of community transmission since the pandemic started. Things are worse than the Premiers are letting on.
Ford Faithful