News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Applauds & Smites

Started by mikeamerica84, May 09, 2022, 06:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

The Karma ranking means nothing. I doubt any active member takes it seriously, I don't. Nice little side game if anything.

I'll be the first to admit handing dozens of smites just for the fun of it. That was after mine jumped 40 odd in a week I didn't even post. Treat it with the contempt everyone else does.

I've also been trying to get Trevors applauds up but it seems it is a losing battle :)

https://youtu.be/edc9wyBCGCQ?t=20
Ford Faithful

murph_fan51

QuoteI'll be the first to admit handing dozens of smites just for the fun of it.

Seeing as you like to smite others so much, I wonder why you haven't done laser?  ;D
debris debris debris

AlbertM

Quote from: murph_fan51 on May 28, 2022, 06:23:30 PM
QuoteI'll be the first to admit handing dozens of smites just for the fun of it.

Seeing as you like to smite others so much, I wonder why you haven't done laser?  ;D

No evidence he has smited me.  :)
Ford Faithful

madbugger

Quote from: AlbertM on May 28, 2022, 07:02:21 PM

shouldn't that be smote?😁😁
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

AlbertM

Quote from: madbugger on May 28, 2022, 07:13:25 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on May 28, 2022, 07:02:21 PM

shouldn't that be smote?😁😁

Both work  ;D
Ford Faithful

mikeamerica84

Quote from: murph_fan51 on May 25, 2022, 07:01:50 PM
We seem to live without the coloured boxes, so maybe we could live without the applaud / smites too?
It took me about seven years on the old forum to even NOTICE that those boxes change colors!  I had no idea what they meant until Mick was tossed!
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

djr18fan

Hang on. Smite is not short for smitten?

murph_fan51

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on June 09, 2022, 12:31:37 PM
Quote from: murph_fan51 on May 25, 2022, 07:01:50 PM
We seem to live without the coloured boxes, so maybe we could live without the applaud / smites too?
It took me about seven years on the old forum to even NOTICE that those boxes change colors!  I had no idea what they meant until Mick was tossed!
;D

Also it looks like laser is about the get banned. 5 red boxes!  :o ;D
debris debris debris

AlbertM

<---adds murp_fan51 to list of jacking up my smites. 8)
Ford Faithful

murph_fan51

I did, but you're a fair way of Trevor to holding the record sorry.  ;D
I wonder how many T1 would have by now?
debris debris debris

AlbertM

Only you can answer that question. ;)
Ford Faithful

AlbertM

Holden fans truly are the most precious fans in motorsport. Thank you Laser for implementing a system flushing them out.  ;D 8)
Ford Faithful

Trevor

We didn't need 2 threads about smites  ;D

Bloopy

These threads just seemed like a harmless bit of amusing chatter to me. Lately it's been the Supercars Championship section where the threads turn into rubbish pissing contests and get locked. At least I can say well done all for still being so passionate about the sport. Give each other an applaud!

Sonic

Quote from: Bloopy on August 09, 2022, 02:14:51 PM
These threads just seemed like a harmless bit of amusing chatter to me. Lately it's been the Supercars Championship section where the threads turn into rubbish pissing contests and get locked. At least I can say well done all for still being so passionate about the sport. Give each other an applaud!

wondering if all this positivity needs a smite? :P
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!