News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Penrite Oil Sandown SuperSprint - possible spoilers

Started by Trevor, August 10, 2022, 10:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo qld

Quote from: Joe5619 on August 19, 2022, 01:54:31 PM
Dare I dream Frosty might have a half decent round!!

He needs it. His job is in jeopardy.

Slade still hasn't announced where he is going in 2023. People seem to assume PremiAir, but those two seats are not the only ones up for grabs.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Joe5619

Quote from: stevo qld on August 19, 2022, 05:13:38 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on August 19, 2022, 01:54:31 PM
Dare I dream Frosty might have a half decent round!!

He needs it. His job is in jeopardy.

Slade still hasn't announced where he is going in 2023. People seem to assume PremiAir, but those two seats are not the only ones up for grabs.
His seat is just fine!

Sonic

Quote from: Trevor on August 19, 2022, 07:09:00 AM
Quote from: mikeamerica84 on August 18, 2022, 06:50:26 PMGet me some pics of some good looking women saying, "Hi Mike!"

It will make me feel like I am there and not a half a world away, mate.
Phil will get you those, the grid girls love him - the gentle giant  ;D

:D Love ya Trev... but the dreads do creep them a bit these days LOL

Sorry Mike, but this is near Dandenong... (Frankston without a beach)... flannies etc... unlikely I'll get any good looking women where I'll be at t9 BUT if any merch gals do wander past I'll grab one of them (not physically of course) and get a video howdy for you
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

mikeamerica84

Thanks, Sonic!  Just let them know it is for the other side of the world and they are helping mankind in the Western Hemisphere.   :)
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Iggle Piggle

Skaife doing all he can to try to get Davison to keep his pole position, showing his bias as usual and using his position to influence race control because he knows they are listening to him.

If Skaife does not want him penalised I don't get why he didn't just not replay that bit of footage.  Makes no sense.

stevo qld

Quote from: Iggle Piggle on August 20, 2022, 01:54:15 PM
Skaife doing all he can to try to get Davison to keep his pole position, showing his bias as usual and using his position to influence race control because he knows they are listening to him.

If Skaife does not want him penalised I don't get why he didn't just not replay that bit of footage.  Makes no sense.

I am confused.
Skaife is usually lambasted for his bias toward Holden drivers.

Now he is in trouble for bias toward a Ford driver. ::)
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Iggle Piggle

Quote from: stevo qld on August 20, 2022, 02:28:53 PM

I am confused.

Wait - you're right.

So that must mean that Skaife just calls it like he sees it, and some people just seize on his opinions that do not favour a Ford driver (even if his opinion is valid), and seize on his opinions that favour a Holden driver (again, even when valid); but they then ignore or do not "hear" his opinions that favour a Ford driver, or don't favour a Holden driver, as those comments do not fit their narrative.

Hmmm, that could very well be possible  :-\

Trevor

Quote from: stevo qld on August 20, 2022, 02:28:53 PM

I am confused.

the wanker is having a dig at me, the small minded ****

Iggle Piggle

You're so vain,
You probably thought that post was about you

Trevor

Sonic

philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

djr18fan

Quote from: Sonic on August 20, 2022, 06:44:18 PM
Quote from: Trevor on August 20, 2022, 05:40:37 PM
Farken 8.4 seconds, good onya Will

he whooped 'em today. a job well done!

Mustangs have the edge over a race distance.

Ospif1

Quote from: djr18fan on August 20, 2022, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: Sonic on August 20, 2022, 06:44:18 PM
Quote from: Trevor on August 20, 2022, 05:40:37 PM
Farken 8.4 seconds, good onya Will

he whooped 'em today. a job well done!

Mustangs have the edge over a race distance.
Can we cut this bull**** and accept that parity is on point and it down to the team and driver on the day?  Thanks.

REM

Will WAU ever build momentum? I wonder if Chaz regrets his move.....yes there is a Bathurst win....but look at the 6 and the 17....Chaz only has a certain amount of years left!

Sandown has never been an areo track, recall back in 95 when the smashed the EF's cutting 200mm out of the front, they went ok at Sandown but were no where in the race at Bathurst....

What was interesting is that Sandown is all about power down and brakes....and T8 have had the wood on the rest by some margin all season and are normally untouchable at Sandown because of this....a head scratcher......see what today brings....

Dasha

Just so happy for Will Davison, to get the win for DJR, & finish in front of Giz, hope they can carry that pace to Bathurst.