News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Round 2 - AGP Spoliers

Started by mikeamerica84, March 29, 2023, 01:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbugger

Quote from: Joe5619 on March 31, 2023, 05:39:55 PM
Quote from: madbugger on March 31, 2023, 04:25:12 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on March 31, 2023, 03:40:43 PM
Quote from: madbugger on March 31, 2023, 03:38:51 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on March 31, 2023, 03:36:08 PM
Why the **** do we bother going here??? Just leave this event to F1's & stay at home!

I'm loving it. Supercars getting a taste of their own medicine. Now they might feel the pain that support categories get at their events.
I have no problems with support categories getting cut.. They are there to support & the race program must be written to the main event.. I just don't think Supercars needs to be a support category..

If the support categories keep getting screwed over and cut, they will eventually stop coming and where will that leave supercars? Pretty lonely as the only category or with such 💩 support categories that people stop going to events or cutting their expensive pay tv subscriptions.

The supports need to start being treated as partners and not an inconvenience to the main game..
You're being saying that for 20+ years & the end didn't come!!

You need to stop choking your chicken or you'll go blind.
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

AlbertM

Quote from: skaifeman on March 31, 2023, 02:45:47 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on March 31, 2023, 01:30:29 PM
Quote from: Troy01505 on March 30, 2023, 11:59:24 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on March 30, 2023, 10:51:04 PM
Quote from: Troy01505 on March 30, 2023, 06:41:24 PM
Any other driver would have wrote it off.

Every other driver (except Slade) managed to keep it off the wall in the first place.  ;D

Every other driver has not crossed the line 1st in ,3 from 3 races this year either.

Every other team at least had legal cars for on of the 3 😁  ;D

You've given it the commentators curse: https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/hazelwood-disqualified-from-race-3-qualifying/
:D

Bwahahaha.    :D
Ford Faithful

LG

I take it something happened again today. I haven't seen or heard anything about anything yet.  :)

SetonFan

Glad to see a few people calling out the very dangerous Safety Car inlap rules after the JLB situation today - hopefully they change the rules before there's a serious accident.

stevo qld

Quote from: SetonFan on March 31, 2023, 08:04:30 PM
Glad to see a few people calling out the very dangerous Safety Car inlap rules after the JLB situation today - hopefully they change the rules before there's a serious accident.

+1

https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/le-brocqs-terrifying-scenario-under-safety-car/
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Joe5619

Quote from: madbugger on March 31, 2023, 06:15:28 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on March 31, 2023, 05:39:55 PM
Quote from: madbugger on March 31, 2023, 04:25:12 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on March 31, 2023, 03:40:43 PM
Quote from: madbugger on March 31, 2023, 03:38:51 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on March 31, 2023, 03:36:08 PM
Why the **** do we bother going here??? Just leave this event to F1's & stay at home!

I'm loving it. Supercars getting a taste of their own medicine. Now they might feel the pain that support categories get at their events.
I have no problems with support categories getting cut.. They are there to support & the race program must be written to the main event.. I just don't think Supercars needs to be a support category..

If the support categories keep getting screwed over and cut, they will eventually stop coming and where will that leave supercars? Pretty lonely as the only category or with such 💩 support categories that people stop going to events or cutting their expensive pay tv subscriptions.

The supports need to start being treated as partners and not an inconvenience to the main game..
You're being saying that for 20+ years & the end didn't come!!

You need to stop choking your chicken or you'll go blind.
Don't worry, I've had many decades of experience now, all my eyes are safe!!  :) :) :)

Yeah, it looked bad... I saw one clip & they looked like they were racing right pass the crush zone.. They really need to address it...

madbugger

Quote from: stevo qld on April 01, 2023, 12:36:58 AM

+1

It has been a problem from as far back as I can remember. It needs to be addressed before someone is badly injured, or worse, loses their life.

If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

mikeamerica84

I have Broc Feeney for the fastest lap in Race 1 and Scott Pye for the fastest lap in Race 2.  The latter being out of the Top 15 so it is a moot point for Race 2.  Vital to the V8CFL scoring.

http://racing.natsoft.com.au/results/#2

Kye?

Thunderstorms all around us in SW Michigan at this time.  Might have to declare going to the store to get some cheap beer a wet weather venture.  Should I take two, or four? 

I think I'll take 12.  :)
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

stevo qld

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

Ospif1

Looks like a weapon out of final fantasy.

For qualy surprised at the lack of ford teams who went for fresh rubber given it was the obvious strategy. Now they only have Mostert flying the flag.

stp01

Quote from: stevo qld on April 01, 2023, 12:36:58 AM

+1

Walkinshaw is having a go at Feeney for going to slow during the safety car period!

https://www.speedcafe.com/2023/04/01/wau-accuses-feeney-of-safety-car-slowdown/

Triple Eight and Holden
2022 Supercars Drivers Champion
2022 Supercars Teams Champion
2022 Supercars Manufacturers Champion
2022 Super2 Drivers Champion

SetonFan

The photo in that article is at Turn 5 too so it seems to indicate it wasn't just past the crash scene that they were close together, despite what Dutton was implying

Joe5619

Frosty  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

And 2 cars on fire this weekend!! That's a worry..

And why can't anyone ever tap Giz??

SetonFan

Need to ditch the pitstops from these races if they are this length again next year

Kytabu

With Kostecki under investigation as well we could end up with the whole podium being changed.
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"