News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Izzy is back

Started by Trickyonne, May 21, 2021, 06:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy01505

Only thing I like about Clive is he upsets so many people.

He is just pissing his money down the dunny pushing for a bloke to compete in a sport that doesn't want him. To much backlash from NRL sponsors and supporters to allow him back and they can't afford to lose any more.

CP

So Clive is bankrolling Izzy to play in a team, in a club level competition?

It's not even a Queensland Cup side.

Bloopy

I thought the thread might mean he was back to being a poster boy for gay rugby.

Trickyonne

That's bigoted remark mate....we can do better than that
Paul Murray Live

madbugger

Maybe he won't be back.  Catalan Dragons still hold his contract and they are not happy about these developments.

I reckon there is a bit more to go before he plays again in Australia
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Bloopy

Quote from: T1 on May 22, 2021, 12:56:17 PM

Well, I'm dragging up the news story about his apparent hypocrisy because it's funny. If I laughed at Christians purely because they were Christian then that would be bigoted. But no, I only laugh at the outspoken ones who act high and mighty and yet really don't 'love thy neighbour' etc. when the religion they're pushing tells them to.

See also musician David Ellefson who became a pastor, and now caught being unfaithful to his wife by way of an explicit video chat with a teen. It's like he's been selling a product that doesn't work.

Trickyonne

Quote from: Bloopy on May 22, 2021, 01:46:56 PM
Quote from: T1 on May 22, 2021, 12:56:17 PM

Well, I'm dragging up the news story about his apparent hypocrisy because it's funny. If I laughed at Christians purely because they were Christian then that would be bigoted. But no, I only laugh at the outspoken ones who act high and mighty and yet really don't 'love thy neighbour' etc. when the religion they're pushing tells them to.

See also musician David Ellefson who became a pastor, and now caught being unfaithful to his wife by way of an explicit video chat with a teen. It's like he's been selling a product that doesn't work.

Yep I'm hearing ya....but being a Christian does not mean that you are perfect....the bible makes that very clear ... that's why many including myself are christians because of gods grace, we recognise that we are sinners and we need a saviour
Paul Murray Live

vipernz

I just get concerned when someone speaks their mind or says what they believe and then they get chastised and ridiculed for it... (that is a simple way of putting it by the way, far more complex than that but haven't got the energy to put it across,)