News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Super Sedans

Started by LG, May 23, 2021, 03:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V8SuperRiley

Quote from: LG on May 16, 2022, 02:52:35 PM
Quote from: V8SuperRiley on May 16, 2022, 12:07:24 PM
It ended up being a bloody ripper night of racing.

I believe most of the drivers made it, so it was good to have a huge field of Super Sedans and Modified Production sedans in town.

The track was really fast, and allowed drivers to run 2 lines (which is unusual here).
The new surface has created some great racing over the last 2 rounds.

You forgot to say Matty was on FIRE!  :)

That's because it's a given anywhere he races haha.

I'm a bit devo that Matty Williams couldn't race, because he has been in some impressive form lately too. Being his local track, he's usually hooked up around here too, so it would have been a great scrap.

For a track that's the oldest continually running speedway in the world, it's doing us proud lately.

LG

Quote from: V8SuperRiley on May 20, 2022, 11:42:30 AM

I believe most of the drivers made it, so it was good to have a huge field of Super Sedans and Modified Production sedans in town.

The track was really fast, and allowed drivers to run 2 lines (which is unusual here).

I'm a bit devo that Matty Williams couldn't race, because he has been in some impressive form lately too. Being his local track, he's usually hooked up around here too, so it would have been a great scrap.

For a track that's the oldest continually running speedway in the world, it's doing us proud lately.

The track looks a hell of a lot better than it used to be in the 90s.

V8SuperRiley

Quote from: LG on May 20, 2022, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: V8SuperRiley on May 20, 2022, 11:42:30 AM

The track looks a hell of a lot better than it used to be in the 90s.

We've got a good team of folks running the saloon car club now, and have had some good grants through the council and government. It all helps, even more so with how popular speedway has become again in the last couple of years. Numbers have skyrocketed here.