News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2021 Supercar Livery Concepts

Started by nickmossdesign, May 24, 2021, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign - 2021 McLaren / Walkinshaw Andretti United / Daniel Ricciardo & Lando Norris / Supercars / Repco Australia Bathurst 1000 / Gulf Oil / retro / wildcard / livery design / concept:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

KADO1316

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign.com - 2021 Greg Murphy / Richie Stanaway / Erebus Motorsport / Boost Mobile / Bathurst 1000 / Supercars / wildcard / liverydesign / Concept:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

murph_fan51

Have to say that Boost livery looks much better than the Courtney Mustang.
debris debris debris

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign.com - Congratulations to Daniel Ricciardo on his Monza F1 win for McLaren, here's my Supercars livery design tribute:

Sonic

Quote from: nickmossdesign on September 14, 2021, 09:23:05 AM
nickmossdesign.com - Congratulations to Daniel Ricciardo on his Monza F1 win for McLaren, here's my Supercars livery design tribute:

Love it Nick! Top work as always.
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

TheArrow

I know this doesn't fit in the 2021 livery concepts thread, but there isn't a Gen 3/2023 concepts thread yet lol. This is a Gen 3 'concept' based on an article I read earlier in the week.

It was a James Phelps article so it means next to nothing, but it mentioned Jaguar having an agreement with Walkinshaw Andretti United to run Jaguar F-Types in 2023 when Gen 3 commences.

It seems fitting that I finished this the same day Mostert wins the 1000.

Just a few side points, I haven't really used Photoshop much the last few years, and I definitely haven't attempted to make anything in "3D" like this so I know it's not perfect, the angles of some logos are a bit skewed and the more you look at it the more you'll notice is wrong with it.

But feel free to let me know your thoughts.

2023 Concept - Walkinshaw Andretti United - Appliances Online Mobil 1 - Chaz Mostert - Jaguar F-Type

To view the full size image click below:
https://imgur.com/DVb8G5Y

Brazen

Jag in Supercars? Maybe I'm stuck in the old Holden vs Ford mindset still but just seems like an odd brand to have down here

Design looks great though

LG

Quote from: TheArrow on December 05, 2021, 11:11:58 PM
I know this doesn't fit in the 2021 livery concepts thread, but there isn't a Gen 3/2023 concepts thread yet lol. This is a Gen 3 'concept' based on an article I read earlier in the week.

It was a James Phelps article so it means next to nothing, but it mentioned Jaguar having an agreement with Walkinshaw Andretti United to run Jaguar F-Types in 2023 when Gen 3 commences.

It seems fitting that I finished this the same day Mostert wins the 1000.

Just a few side points, I haven't really used Photoshop much the last few years, and I definitely haven't attempted to make anything in "3D" like this so I know it's not perfect, the angles of some logos are a bit skewed and the more you look at it the more you'll notice is wrong with it.

But feel free to let me know your thoughts.

2023 Concept - Walkinshaw Andretti United - Appliances Online Mobil 1 - Chaz Mostert - Jaguar F-Type

To view the full size image click below:
https://imgur.com/DVb8G5Y

http://www.v8central.com/index.php?topic=55.0