News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2022 Liveries

Started by skaifeman, January 26, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetpac013

Quote from: skaifeman on June 08, 2022, 04:30:20 PM
Quote from: Jetpac013 on June 08, 2022, 04:25:28 PM
Quote from: skaifeman on June 08, 2022, 12:42:16 PM
Boost wildcard entry. Actually don't mind the black/orange only.

https://www.speedcafe.com/2022/06/08/gallery-murphy-stanaway-wildcard-test-at-winton/

Hope they keep this as the enduro livery, as it looks great.

Adderton has already confirmed via Instagram that this won't be the race livery.

That's a shame.

murph_fan51

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
debris debris debris

REM

Quote from: Jetpac013 on May 06, 2022, 04:22:21 PM
Quote from: REM on May 05, 2022, 05:59:20 AM
Anybody working on a WAU Mustang concept please? Very excited for this....

Have done these:

I particularly like the Mobil one..nice work!

LG

Keep this thread for actual liveries please.
Concept liveries are here 

http://www.v8central.com/index.php?topic=247.0

Wrighty05

Reckon the Red Bull one I just saw looks better than the regular one

stevo qld

Quote from: Wrighty05 on June 09, 2022, 03:46:35 PM

i agree. i don't see anything particularly indigenous, but I like it.

PS No disrespect to Pete as the key essentials of his design appear unchanged with a simple background variation. :-[
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

skaifeman

Looks fantastic! I don't agree with the 'mandatory' side of it, but the liveries are coming out great.

https://www.speedcafe.com/2022/06/09/triple-eight-unveils-stunning-indigenous-round-design/

Quote from: stevo qld on June 09, 2022, 04:24:03 PM
Quote from: Wrighty05 on June 09, 2022, 03:46:35 PM

i agree. i don't see anything particularly indigenous, but I like it.

I guess that's a good thing. It's designed by students of the Clontarf Foundation in the Hunter Valley. Just because something doesn't look indigenous, doesn't mean it isn't indigenous. This is done right.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2022 Team 18 / IRWIN Racing / Supercars / Darwin / livery design incorporating indigenous artwork by Chern'ee Sutton Art

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

V8SuperRiley

Quote from: REM on June 13, 2022, 07:18:16 AM
DJR's is very impressive and right up there with Penrite!!

https://www.speedcafe.com/2022/06/13/djr-reveals-indigenous-livery-for-darwin-townsville-supercars-events/?fbclid=IwAR1lMks5zj1Cmpzc_w4NQgH-TUdRA9gNeHuPk-inYBx3nIJjh2_NpGkgaW8

I like it.

Ryan Story does some great work in trying to bring more indigenous people in to motorsport.

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign.com - 2022 Team 18 / Nulon / Scott Pye / Supercars / Darwin / livery design incorporating indigenous artwork by Debbie Thaiday of Dt trait designz:

ps. the car will also feature a special tribute to my Dad, K.Moss 1935-2022

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

LG

Quote from: nickmossdesign on June 14, 2022, 11:23:05 AM
nickmossdesign.com - 2022 Team 18 / Nulon / Scott Pye / Supercars / Darwin / livery design incorporating indigenous artwork by Debbie Thaiday of Dt trait designz:

I really like the way the Torres trait headress is done on the roof. When I saw the artist was a Thaiday I understood straight away.

murph_fan51

Quote from: nickmossdesign on June 14, 2022, 11:23:05 AM

Looks great, will keep any eye out for it on the TV coverage.
debris debris debris

Jetpac013

Im liking the Coke livery

TheArrow

It definitely looks great... but a simple white outer glow on the Coke logo would make it pop just enough to be able to read.

They're definitely not getting their money's worth of exposure this weekend.

But the design it's self is great.