News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2022 Liveries

Started by skaifeman, January 26, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbugger

Fairly poor design IMHO, coke logo absolutely lost in amongst the rest. No value for money there.
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

V8SuperRiley

I've seen Coca-Cola mentioned more in the last couple of posts than what I have all year I reckon, so it's already worth it..

https://www.speedcafe.com/2022/06/15/gallery-subway-racings-indigenous-twist/

Loving the Subway car! The colours lend themselves well to the indigenous theme.

skaifeman

This side shot is especially fantastic:

"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

REM

Quote from: skaifeman on June 15, 2022, 08:37:32 PM

Reminds me of the old Muir/Geoghegan XD.... :D

skaifeman

"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Zac

Quote from: REM on June 16, 2022, 07:17:40 AM
Quote from: skaifeman on June 15, 2022, 08:37:32 PM

Reminds me of the old Muir/Geoghegan XD.... :D
Me too. I think it's that little bit under the 'B' that looks a bit like the Australian Army 'Rising Sun' badge.

nickmossdesign

nickmossdesign.com - 2022 Matt Stone Racing / Truck Assist / Supercars / Darwin / livery design incorporating #indigenous  artwork by Trent Bundirrik Lee.

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

TheArrow

I wonder if Mobil1 wasn't interested in jumping in on the indigenous round fun. The artwork conveniently stops right before the logo on the bonnet and the smaller logo on the side at the rear...

Having said that, at least the team participated more than Tickford...

murph_fan51

Did Courtney or Waters have an indigenous livery? Didn't notice in the Practice highlights?
debris debris debris

REM

I didn't see anything on Waters car at all......disappointing effort by Tickford.... :(

TheArrow

Cam has a snake on the front wheel arch and a small indigenous flag under the wing mirror.

James has something on the rear quarter panel but I can't quite remember what animal it is.

Joe5619

That Coke thing is the worse livery ever created!!! The point of a livery is NOT to camouflage the sponsor, it's meant to highlight the sponsor.

TheArrow

Quote from: Joe5619 on June 18, 2022, 12:21:21 PM
That Coke thing is the worse livery ever created!!! The point of a livery is NOT to camouflage the sponsor, it's meant to highlight the sponsor.
Apparently they made the decision to focus on the indigenous aspect of the livery rather than making the logo stand out.

Jetpac013

Quote from: Joe5619 on June 18, 2022, 12:21:21 PM

Still has you talking about it  8)