News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Townies (Spoliers)

Started by REM, July 08, 2022, 05:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REM

Race weekend crew- Prac 1 10:10 this morning...Prac 2 @ 14:50....

Hope Cam can bring it in that beautiful Black Beast!!

REM

Quote from: REM on July 08, 2022, 05:44:05 AM
Race weekend crew- Prac 1 10:10 this morning...Prac 2 @ 14:50....

Hope Cam can bring it in that beautiful Black Beast!!

Edit: Andre looking quick across the early sessions...rare to see BJR at the top of the times...

Sonic

saw that they had trouble with a manhole cover... if only they had somewhere to race that didn't have them... like maybe... a race track...
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

stevo qld

Quote from: REM on July 08, 2022, 06:13:00 PM
[Andre looking quick across the early sessions...rare to see BJR at the top of the times...

Their major upgrade seems to be working out.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

mikeamerica84

Internet out at my house after a huge storm Monday evening.  Hope to get a new router shipped to me in time for Townsville.  I am currently at my public library daily checking in on this site and my e-mail.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Joe5619

Which moron at Supercars keeps putting dual tyre compound races together? I couldn't stand dual compound races!!

Anyway, I pray for a miracle & Frosty wins!! 🤪🤪🤪

mikeamerica84

The Fed Ex truck just pulled up and delivered the goods.  I am a-HOOKED up for Townsville!   ;D

Enjoy your motorsport weekend, gentlemen!  I know I sure am!

mikeamerica84

Any V8Central members going to be there at Townsville live?

Iggle Piggle

Quote from: Sonic on July 08, 2022, 09:44:45 PM
saw that they had trouble with a manhole cover... if only they had somewhere to race that didn't have them... like maybe... a race track...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUwn8NIZBFg   :-\

TheArrow

Not to be the typical "attack on Skaife loving T8" comment but... He said SVG got a poor start because he was on the dirty side of the road and Davo got a better start for being in the clean side.

Friendly reminder that SVG started on pole exactly on the racing line. Which is the clean side of the road.

REM

Quote from: TheArrow on July 09, 2022, 02:59:57 PM
Not to be the typical "attack on Skaife loving T8" comment but... He said SVG got a poor start because he was on the dirty side of the road and Davo got a better start for being in the clean side.

Friendly reminder that SVG started on pole exactly on the racing line. Which is the clean side of the road.

Whole thing was a sleepy, predictable, borefest really.....easy to switch off....

TheArrow

Quote from: REM on July 09, 2022, 05:03:16 PM

Whole thing was a sleepy, predictable, borefest really.....easy to switch off....
First time I've ever turned it off before the race finished. Once he got in front, I left and went to the gym. At least that's better for my mental health...

REM

Quote from: TheArrow on July 09, 2022, 05:05:25 PM
Quote from: REM on July 09, 2022, 05:03:16 PM

First time I've ever turned it off before the race finished. Once he got in front, I left and went to the gym. At least that's better for my mental health...

I hear you brother...did exactly the same....all so predictable.....remember when it was exciting a few years ago.....

Ospif1

I enjoyed that one, fun race.  Good to see some new faces in the mix closer to the front as well.  Looking forward to tomorrow.

REM

Quote from: Ospif1 on July 09, 2022, 05:40:24 PM
I enjoyed that one, fun race.  Good to see some new faces in the mix closer to the front as well.  Looking forward to tomorrow.
Good that someone is enjoying it.....😉, but jeez, the forum is dead for a race weekend hey....