News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

ALP v LP/NP

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

The failure of the NSW LNP continues...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/27/the-covid-disaster-unfolding-in-wilcannia-goes-way-past-incompetence-it-is-a-disgrace

Gladys and Bruz have abandoned the people of NSW.  Sad part is there are people that lack any integrity will still defend and vote for them.
Ford Faithful

Trevor

Us in Victoria saw this coming 2 months ago, the ****ing idiots have spread their pox right across Australia - this is far worse than anything Victoria did last year - where are all the meme's of outrage

2 NSW COVID postive truckies arrived in W.A., luckily they had very little contact with people
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

Ford Faithful

Trevor

evrything moves faster that what Scott anticipated - ****ing slow thinker that's why

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

There is some good news on the TV this morning

Slow ScoMo & Co have dipped to their lowest level on the polls - there is a ray of sunshine somewhere

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

Quote from: Trickyonne on May 20, 2021, 01:08:47 PM
Gillard was amazing....she knifed Kevin then got knifed herself
It think it's fairly evident that her failure had nothing to do with her genitalia but more to do with lack of wisdom and policies. Remember, the Australian public didn't sack her, her colleagues did

Slightly off topic....will Albo embrace coal and blue collar workers or will he loose the next election ?

I know he doesn't post here anymore, but it brings up a point, with SlowScoMo & Co's poor polling, is Albo the right man, will he instill enough confidence in Australians for them to vote Labor with him as leader

PHARK IT!!!!!

madbugger

Quote from: Trevor on August 30, 2021, 09:33:01 AM
It think it's fairly evident that her failure had nothing to do with her genitalia but more to do with lack of wisdom and policies. Remember, the Australian public didn't sack her, her colleagues did

Slightly off topic....will Albo embrace coal and blue collar workers or will he loose the next election ?

I know he doesn't post here anymore, but it brings up a point, with SlowScoMo & Co's poor polling, is Albo the right man, will he instill enough confidence in Australians for them to vote Labor with him as leader

Amongst the current crop of politicians, all parties, reps and senate, there is not one who is half worthy of the pay packet they receive each week. Never has their been such a vacuum that has walked the corridors of power in our country. 😢😢😢
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

sizzle

Quote from: madbugger on August 30, 2021, 10:24:00 AM
Quote from: Trevor on August 30, 2021, 09:33:01 AM

Amongst the current crop of politicians, all parties, reps and senate, there is not one who is half worthy of the pay packet they receive each week. Never has their been such a vacuum that has walked the corridors of power in our country. 😢😢😢

You haven't seen the muppets in the NT then, they make the rest look like absolute genius's

Trevor

welcome sizzle - we don't get to hear much of the NT's politics

I am sure there is a few good ones in either Libs or ALP but they either can't coz they are in the Upper House or they are stifled by those in the leadership packs

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

No one looks at the detail anymore. And people wonder why our politicians and politics are in the gutter.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/04/political-posturing-is-turning-australias-covid-reopening-into-a-test-premiers-pass-or-fail#comment-151608556

The comments are well worth a read too.

Ford Faithful

AlbertM

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/sep/07/explainer-is-each-state-in-australia-getting-its-fair-share-of-covid-vaccine-doses

Any bets on Morrison belting Qld and WA around the ears for not reaching vaccine goals quick enough to boost his election chances?
Ford Faithful

Trevor

It was very telling that Dan Andrews called our Greg Hunt and Gladys Berejiklian for doing under the desk deals with vaccine doses yesterday - Dan has been very cool this who epidemic, been paying with a very straight bat considering the belting he has copped from Berejiklian and the Feds

And here are the Feds calling Victoria out for failing to reach vaccine targets, all the while Hunt has been slipping Berejiklian vaccines on the sly, vaccines that should have come to Victoria

Anyone but blind Freddy can see what the Feds and Berejiklian are up to - the Feds NEED NSW votes to win the next Federal election, they know that traditionally Victoria has been a Labor stronghold, so if they try to make NSW look good and Victoria look bad then the small minded bastards think that this will swing the vote in their favour

Dan called them out to show what a bunch of pricks they are, not that anyone one was doubting it before

PHARK IT!!!!!

Troy01505

Quote from: Trevor on September 08, 2021, 06:08:15 AM
It was very telling that Dan Andrews called our Greg Hunt and Gladys Berejiklian for doing under the desk deals with vaccine doses yesterday - Dan has been very cool this who epidemic, been paying with a very straight bat considering the belting he has copped from Berejiklian and the Feds

And here are the Feds calling Victoria out for failing to reach vaccine targets, all the while Hunt has been slipping Berejiklian vaccines on the sly, vaccines that should have come to Victoria

Anyone but blind Freddy can see what the Feds and Berejiklian are up to - the Feds NEED NSW votes to win the next Federal election, they know that traditionally Victoria has been a Labor stronghold, so if they try to make NSW look good and Victoria look bad then the small minded bastards think that this will swing the vote in their favour

Dan called them out to show what a bunch of pricks they are, not that anyone one was doubting it before

Why should they go to Victoria when NSW has the biggest problem?