News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

ALP v LP/NP

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickyonne

Quote from: LG on June 15, 2021, 08:43:56 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 15, 2021, 08:10:57 PM
Better question is what has she done to make Australia a better place, worthy of an Order of OZ?

That's a simple answer Albert.
Absolutely nothing.  :)

still just an opinion and zero facts LG ?
id suggest she has done alot more than most Alby
Paul Murray Live

LG

And that's an opinion. No facts to back it up...   ;)

AlbertM

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 16, 2021, 07:42:09 AM
Quote from: LG on June 15, 2021, 08:43:56 PM
Quote from: AlbertM on June 15, 2021, 08:10:57 PM
Better question is what has she done to make Australia a better place, worthy of an Order of OZ?

That's a simple answer Albert.
Absolutely nothing.  :)

still just an opinion and zero facts LG ?
id suggest she has done alot more than most Alby

Such as..?
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

https://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/7295338/peta-credlin-the-accidental-political-warrior-lands-queens-birthday-honour/

interesting thing about Peta is the left said some absolute horrid things about her....a fringe group said "ditch the witch" towards Gillard and they were labled sexist
she has been put through the ringer, yet has stood tall
Paul Murray Live

LG

AlbertM

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 16, 2021, 11:15:06 AM
https://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/7295338/peta-credlin-the-accidental-political-warrior-lands-queens-birthday-honour/

interesting thing about Peta is the left said some absolute horrid things about her....a fringe group said "ditch the witch" towards Gillard and they were labled sexist

That fringe group that was the LNP front bench. With Tony Abbott front and center. Where was Credlin sticking up for women in politics then?

Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 16, 2021, 01:52:18 PM

That fringe group that was the LNP front bench. With Tony Abbott front and center. Where was Credlin sticking up for women in politics then?

That's not true at all...Gillard tried use the sexual discrimination card and failed miserably....even her own party didn't buy it, so they kicked her out :)
Watch the Credlin report and you will see her sticking up for many woman....unlike many on both sides
Paul Murray Live

Trickyonne

Quote from: LG on June 16, 2021, 01:36:30 PM

If that nonsense was posted about any female in the ALP, you would be called a misogynist.... But because it's a liberal leader it's open season

Very sad
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 16, 2021, 06:00:07 PM

That's not true at all...Gillard tried use the sexual discrimination card and failed miserably....even her own party didn't buy it, so they kicked her out :)
Watch the Credlin report and you will see her sticking up for many woman....unlike many on both sides

Why would I watch such biased garbage. If what you say is true, that she sticks up for many women. Why not all? You can't lecture us about how we treat Credlin when you put the boot into Gillard. That called being a hypocrite. :)

Pesky modern technology, recording everything... I do believe that is Abbott and several of his front bench. Before you claim this wasn't their doing. They stood up there and made no effort to distance themselves from it.

Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 16, 2021, 06:33:28 PM
Quote from: Trickyonne on June 16, 2021, 06:00:07 PM

Why would I watch such biased garbage. If what you say is true, that she sticks up for many women. Why not all? You can't lecture us about how we treat Credlin when you put the boot into Gillard. That called being a hypocrite. :)

Pesky modern technology, recording everything... I do believe that is Abbott and several of his front bench. Before you claim this wasn't their doing. They stood up there and made no effort to distance themselves from it.

Lol...I think you missed my point mate on the hypocrite thing
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

You claim Credlin cops abuse yet stands tall and should be hailed for it. You compare her to how Gillard was treated. Gillard stood up for herself in parliament and yet is a failure.

No, I don't think I've missed the point.
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 16, 2021, 06:40:21 PM
The old forum might be gone but we remember what you posted. ;)

What did I post ?...Gillard was one of our worst PM's ....had nothing to do with her sex but her lack of policies  and leadership
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

Quote from: Trickyonne on June 16, 2021, 06:52:46 PM

What did I post ?...Gillard was one of our worst PM's ....had nothing to do with her sex but her lack of policies  and leadership

Not agreeing with Credlin getting an OA has nothing to do with sex. It has everything to do with here policies and actions. It was you that assumed it had anything to do with her sex.

The Gillard lead Labor government passed more legislation and policy than any other government before and so far after it. As for leadership. Every past PM after her has suffered the same fate.
Ford Faithful

Trickyonne

Quote from: AlbertM on June 16, 2021, 07:02:52 PM
Quote from: Trickyonne on June 16, 2021, 06:52:46 PM

Not agreeing with Credlin getting an OA has nothing to do with sex. It has everything to do with here policies and actions. It was you that assumed it had anything to do with her sex.

The Gillard lead Labor government passed more legislation and policy than any other government before and so far after it. As for leadership. Every past PM after her has suffered the same fate.

Yet her own party that you support booted her ?....imagine what they would done if she was any good !!!
Paul Murray Live

AlbertM

You support the LNP, they did it twice. They can't be any good either.
Ford Faithful